When to Take These Supplements...

I’m not exactly convinced that the standard “take 1-2 tables 3 times daily” is the optimal way to supplement, so can anyone comment on when to take these supplements to make them most effective…

CLA
R ALA
BCAA’s

Thanks guys. I also have your typical fish oils and multis, which I just take three times daily with meals, I assume that the standard way is ok for those?

[quote]MAV07 wrote:
I’m not exactly convinced that the standard “take 1-2 tables 3 times daily” is the optimal way to supplement, so can anyone comment on when to take these supplements to make them most effective…

CLA
R ALA
BCAA’s

Thanks guys. I also have your typical fish oils and multis, which I just take three times daily with meals, I assume that the standard way is ok for those?[/quote]

CLA like the label says a few times a day.

R-ALA well due to some recent researhc Dave Barr has written about I wouldnt take it BUT pretty muchj you use it prior to A high carb meal.

BCAA’s depends on goals, but pre during and post w/o is a great time.

If cutting numerous times during the day and even when you wake to take a leek can be good keeping muscle catabolism at a minimum during a hypocaloric state.

Phill