When To Take Spike?

when Spike first came out, one thread mentioned that you should not take it twice a day but i don’t remember why. just wondering if that is still good advice or if the new formula changes anything. has anyone taken it twice a day? if so, do you have any positive or negative feedback?

I start work around 6am and workout about 6pm. i have had to chose between taking Spike in the morning or before the workout. it would be nice to takeit twice a day.

During finals week, I was taking Spike twice a day regularly.

It worked pretty well, although I’ll wait for my grades to come in before I give the final seal of approval.

Bottle says two allowed in a 24 hour period.

When possible, I’ve been taking it about 45-60 minutes before strength training. I’ll take it before I leave for the gym, do some cardio for a bit, and then start lifting. I’ve had some of my best workouts on that timetable.

On days when I’m not sure when I’ll be able to work out, I just take it in the morning before work.

I’ve never taken more than two in a day.

Yeah me neither, I doubt you’d want to push that threshold. Patterson might hit you over the head and take our precious Spike away if you did.