When to Take HOT-ROX?

Hi,

I just recently bought Maximum Strength HOT-ROX and was wondering when would be the best time for me to take it during the day. Currently, I’m trying to lose fat while gaining (or maintaining)lean muscle mass. Currently, I’m following this schedule:

7:30am – Wake up

8:30 am – 46g protein shake
10:00 am – 1 cup cereal
10:30 am – 1 packet of Animal Pak vitamins.

11:45am - 1:00pm – Workout

1:15pm – 46 protein, 25g dextrose, 25g maltodextrin shake

2:30 – 6" sandwhich

5:00pm – Some snack (such as protein bar, etc.)

7:00pm – Dinner

11/12 – sleep

I was thinking about take HOT-ROX right when I wake up (around 7:30am), but don’t know if I should take my second serving before I workout (around 11am) or before my lunch (around 2pm). Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Take it when you wake up. It looks like that’s 30 min. before breakfast. Perfect time. As for the second dose, that’s up to you to feel out the best time.

For the second dose, take it before your lunch. (2pm)

Thanks Bigragoo! I forgot to mention that I also take creatine after my workout, around 1:30pm or so. Does that make a difference on when I should take HOT-ROX, or should I still take it 8am & 2pm?

[quote]ssaroya wrote:
Thanks Bigragoo! I forgot to mention that I also take creatine after my workout, around 1:30pm or so. Does that make a difference on when I should take HOT-ROX, or should I still take it 8am & 2pm?[/quote]

Nope. Take it a the same time. There should be no interaction between the two.

Thanks! I’ll try it and see how it works out.