When To Start HCG?

hello everyone i have some hcg for my pct but iam not sure exactly when to start taking it should i take it the last week of cycle with my last shot or start a week after last shot i was planning on taking 500iu/ed for ten days will this be enough all input appreciated

First thing to think of is that HCG is not PCT, but rather pre-PCT - that line of thinking will help you know when to use it.

I am assuming that you are using long esters and in that case I would start it a week after your last shot so that by the time its time to start pct you are done with the HCG. You want your exogenous AAS to be at or below endogenous levels (close to) when you start your PCT and HCG at this time will just delay your recovery, I’d also start your Nolvadex, if that’s what you are using, when you start your Hcg. Also, I’d personally run it throughout the cycle, look it to that theory and decide for yourself next time.

500iu of Hcg for 10 days should be just fine.

I can shoot you a PM for a great article and opinion on HCG use if you wish.

thanks for the input the beat in fact iam using long esters iam doing 500mgs/week of sus,400mgs/week of eq and iam planning on using nolva but i was wondering if it would be best to start the hcg with my last shot and start my recovery wouldnt waiting for my levels to go down only delay my recovery and in turn i would lose more of my gains than needed i would really appreciated if you did pm me that article

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
First thing to think of is that HCG is not PCT, but rather pre-PCT - that line of thinking will help you know when to use it.

I am assuming that you are using long esters and in that case I would start it a week after your last shot so that by the time its time to start pct you are done with the HCG. You want your exogenous AAS to be at or below endogenous levels (close to) when you start your PCT and HCG at this time will just delay your recovery, I’d also start your Nolvadex, if that’s what you are using, when you start your Hcg. Also, I’d personally run it throughout the cycle, look it to that theory and decide for yourself next time.

500iu of Hcg for 10 days should be just fine.

I can shoot you a PM for a great article and opinion on HCG use if you wish.[/quote]

If you are a fan of HCG - this is good advice.

Personally, I think HCG is a waste of time.

But I could be wrong.

You know, I didn’t bother including HCG in my first (test-only) cycle but I’m starting to think that was unwise and that every future cycle I run will include it. I figure to start using it around Week 2 or 3, basically once the body has had a chance to react to the elevated androgen levels.

Of course, most of that decision is because I still plan on having many kids. And with many different women, but that’s neither here nor there.