When to Start Caber in Cycle??

I was planning on running the following cycle (this is my fifth cycle):

test e: 750mg/wk weeks 1-12
deca: 100mg eod, weeks 1-12
dbol: 40mg ed, weeks 5-8
aromasin: 10mg ed, weeks 1-14
nolva: standard 40/40/20/20
caber: .5mg e3d

Question is, when should I start the caber and for how long? Also, is this an appropriate dosage?

Week 2 brother! I have found they come in 20mg tablets so I would quarter them! Thats 5mg instead of .5mg and once a week should be sufficient.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:

Question is, when should I start the caber and for how long? Also, is this an appropriate dosage?[/quote]

I’d start the Caber right away at .5mg twice a week - it takes about 2 weeks to really reach a stable/high blood level. Run it for the length of your cycle and a few weeks past, really depends on how much you have, if you’re taking it just for side control, etc.

You mention 750mg/week test and 100mg eod Deca: What’s your dosing schedule on the test? It just looks like it would be 250mg/3 times a week so I would just run your Deca the same. It’s just always simpler to fit things around a week than a every 3 day or every 4 day schedule unless that fits your lifestyle? I personally like 2x/week and 3x/week schedules and don’t mess with the e3d or e4d - I guess you could say 2x/week is every 3.5 days. So it looks like you’re aiming for 350mg/week Deca so you could change that to 120mg 3x/week for 360mg/week? I’d personally suggest 300mg/test (1.1cc of 250mg/ml test) and 200mg/Deca (1cc of 200mg/ml Deca) twice a week - 600mg/Test, 400mg/Deca. (if they’re both 300mg/ml then do 600/450) Just throwing some numbers out: Your cycle plan looks fine.

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

[quote]Mike823 wrote:

Question is, when should I start the caber and for how long? Also, is this an appropriate dosage?[/quote]

I’d start the Caber right away at .5mg twice a week - it takes about 2 weeks to really reach a stable/high blood level. Run it for the length of your cycle and a few weeks past, really depends on how much you have, if you’re taking it just for side control, etc.

You mention 750mg/week test and 100mg eod Deca: What’s your dosing schedule on the test? It just looks like it would be 250mg/3 times a week so I would just run your Deca the same. It’s just always simpler to fit things around a week than a every 3 day or every 4 day schedule unless that fits your lifestyle? I personally like 2x/week and 3x/week schedules and don’t mess with the e3d or e4d - I guess you could say 2x/week is every 3.5 days. So it looks like you’re aiming for 350mg/week Deca so you could change that to 120mg 3x/week for 360mg/week? I’d personally suggest 300mg/test (1.1cc of 250mg/ml test) and 200mg/Deca (1cc of 200mg/ml Deca) twice a week - 600mg/Test, 400mg/Deca. (if they’re both 300mg/ml then do 600/450) Just throwing some numbers out: Your cycle plan looks fine.
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t have that much caber on hand so that’s why I might only take it if I start seeing sides.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

[quote]Mike823 wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t have that much caber on hand so that’s why I might only take it if I start seeing sides.
[/quote]

I started a cycle with deca before I had caber. I wound up starting the caber in week 5 or 6 and ran it until a week after the last deca shot. Ideally I would have started it in week 2ish. But I was using less deca than you are. So if you have limited goods I’d go with the 2 week point.

The above advice is very solid though.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Week 2 brother! I have found they come in 20mg tablets so I would quarter them! Thats 5mg instead of .5mg and once a week should be sufficient.[/quote]

as a research chemical it comes in 0.5mg/ml for an optimal easy to use dose.

[quote]T_Driver wrote:

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Week 2 brother! I have found they come in 20mg tablets so I would quarter them! Thats 5mg instead of .5mg and once a week should be sufficient.[/quote]

as a research chemical it comes in 0.5mg/ml for an optimal easy to use dose. [/quote]

Cabergoline is not stable in liquid form for extended periods of time. And since you have no idea when it was manufactured…

edited

[quote]T_Driver wrote:

[quote]Randizo wrote:

as a research chemical it comes in 0.5mg/ml for an optimal easy to use dose. [/quote]

Exactly, but liquid caber is liquid shiteee

But, I would like to add that it is apparently uncommon in 20mg doses, I just got “lucky” but my 1mg tabs showed up and all is well.