When to Start Arimadex on Cycle?

Hey guys, I posted around a month ago with my stats and cycle for advice. Which is in jist my first cycle pinning 500mg of test e weekly for ten weeks. I got very useful advice on pct which is now the nolva protocol 40/40/20/20.

My question is I have adex which i was planning to run at .5g eod however i know test e does not peak in the blood until around the fifth week and I understand I dont want to lower my estrogen too much. Thus the question when exactly should I start the adex? also my first shot was last wednesday.

cheers

[quote]loyalty101 wrote:
Hey guys, I posted around a month ago with my stats and cycle for advice. Which is in jist my first cycle pinning 500mg of test e weekly for ten weeks. I got very useful advice on pct which is now the nolva protocol 40/40/20/20.

My question is I have adex which i was planning to run at .5g eod however i know test e does not peak in the blood until around the fifth week and I understand I dont want to lower my estrogen too much. Thus the question when exactly should I start the adex? also my first shot was last wednesday.

cheers[/quote]

im not sure what to do with test E, but why not be safe and take .25mg eod for the first few weeks just to be safe? A few mg of adex is a lot cheaper than surgery to remove gyno.