When to Start a Cycle After Getting Back to Working Out?

none of the gate keepers are going to tell you what you want to hear.

this is a safe space focused on harm reduction.

you don’t need internet strangers permission to do what you want with your body.

If you don’t know the answer to this, you may have more research to do.

3 Likes

Lots of guys come in here already made up their mind, ask questions, just to see if 1 out of 100 people will say something they wanna hear.
I trully believe we all know answers to most questions we ask, for example : “how do i lose fat?” - i think anyone who has gone to school, can tell in their basic level of being, that apples beat chocolate, but they still ask in hope that there will be some “better” answers.

5 Likes

you may not remember this.

A long time ago you told me to quit asking for permission, in the form of questions. You already know the answers. If I want to do it, do it.

Not your exact words, but it was what I think you were getting at.

2 Likes

I’ll give a slightly different opinion or rather angle. Tendons aren’t the problem if you’ve been in the gym for years and are at least somewhat strong.

Your injuries also seem to be what has led to you losing them gainz.

But, this is not a good point to start a roid cycle. Your gains will be extremely fast WITHOUT ROIDS at this point. I once lost 25 pounds of muscle and fat during a serious medical problem. The gainz I made after that were the best and leanest in my life without a cycle. This form of Muscle memory is what you should use now.

If you then are at the point were you are not quite back strength wise and size wise, let’s say, there’s 1-2 kg of muscle missing on your frame, but you are feeling good again, you are able to consistently hit the gym, your diet is all in check, you take sleep seriously or in other words you have your routine and 90% of your gains back, then you could start a cycle. This will then put you far and above your 90%.

At this point the cycle would be wasted in my opinion, as gains come extraordinarily fast anyways.

1 Like