When to See Effects of Upping Dose T Cyp?

On TRT for a year , Been using 150mg weekly ( split in 2 doses ) along with 1.5mg anastrozole weekly - upped dose to 300mg weekly and 2.5 anastrozole weekly - I am 45yo and lift weights hard 5 days week - 6ft 260lbs with average ( lol , really look same as average joe as far as tummy fat - size 38 waist ) will I see more fat loss or more muscle gain soon .

[quote]Sir toddington wrote:
On TRT for a year , Been using 150mg weekly ( split in 2 doses ) along with 1.5mg anastrozole weekly - upped dose to 300mg weekly and 2.5 anastrozole weekly - I am 45yo and lift weights hard 5 days week - 6ft 260lbs with average ( lol , really look same as average joe as far as tummy fat - size 38 waist ) will I see more fat loss or more muscle gain soon . [/quote]

All things being in line and if you run it out for 16 weeks, you will be happy. Don’t panic at the 6 week mark; it will take some time. At about 10 weeks you will get a solid tight feeling. Personally I would expect your weight to stay the same but it’s going to look much better.

I assume you have had blood work that lead to the AI?

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

On TRT for a year , Been using 150mg weekly ( split in 2 doses ) along with 1.5mg anastrozole weekly - upped dose to 300mg weekly and 2.5 anastrozole weekly - I am 45yo and lift weights hard 5 days week - 6ft 260lbs with average ( lol , really look same as average joe as far as tummy fat - size 38 waist ) will I see more fat loss or more muscle gain soon . [/quote]

All things being in line and if you run it out for 16 weeks, you will be happy. Don’t panic at the 6 week mark; it will take some time. At about 10 weeks you will get a solid tight feeling. Personally I would expect your weight to stay the same but it’s going to look much better.

I assume you have had blood work that lead to the AI?[/quote]

Interesting. I was thinking it would take close to 4 weeks to see/feel a difference since this is what it normally takes for people who cycle. I guess this is a different situation since he’s already on a TRT dose of Test and the increase is not so dramatic.

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

I assume you have had blood work that lead to the AI?[/quote]

Interesting. I was thinking it would take close to 4 weeks to see/feel a difference since this is what it normally takes for people who cycle. I guess this is a different situation since he’s already on a TRT dose of Test and the increase is not so dramatic.[/quote]

That’s my personal observation when I went to 400 mg per week of test cyp. I also feel the law of diminishing still applies. If you already have a bad-ass bench and you are at the top of your potential, a once unobtainable 30 lb jump will make you very happy. To someone else who is starting out, 30 lbs in 16 weeks can be done without AAS.

Did I put that right?

When if is time to go off 300mg weekly should I taper down to 150mg weekly over about 6 weeks

I honestly don’t think it will be noticable either way