When to Know You've Reached Natty Potential

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
you deadlift less than your own bodyweight,and you cant squat two plates

i recommend trying weight training before anabolics and see where that takes you.[/quote]

You are a dick… And I agree, at least see if you like weight training first.

315 bench 405 squat and 495 deadlift are all good goals for a natural and I think they’re obtainable for almost everyone given intelligent nutrition/training. As for size…once everyone you meet gives you a nickname immediately, you might be getting close.

I’ve always felt that if I could go back, and know what to do to build my physique, I could realistically reach impressive levels after 5 years. Now, that’s 5 years of doing everything perfect, day in and day out, no excuses, no lay offs, and of course, it’s still just a guess.

When someone doesn’t even train with regularity, have any idea what their diet is like, have a plan on how they’re addressing whatever aspect of their progress they’re focusing on at the moment, etc,… I can’t help but think that the last thing they should be considering is what to do when they’ve maxed out their genetics.

S

I would suggest doing a basic 5x5 program for you

If you’re dead, you might’ve reached the limit of your natural progression.

Sorry man.

You actually reached your natty potential last Tuesday.

[quote]Dwight613 wrote:
Hope you guys could provide some insight, thanks.[/quote]

Sorry to use US standard but I don’t feel like converting for this thread. My friend and I are close to your size.

Me (22yo) : 5’8" 175lbs and have been training for about 3 years
Him (also 22) : 5’9" 165lbs and has been training for about 2 years

Stats:
Me: 335 bench, 425 squat and 515 dead
Him: 275 bench, 315 squat and 405 dead

We are both still making gains at a very consistent pace and have never gotten anywhere near a cycle. Not saying you can get the same progress as us or that your have the same ceiling as we do, what I am saying is that you are no where near even needing to think about taking anything. Every time we hit a “plateau” its because something in our diet or training routine needs to be changed. What you need to be worried about right now is finding a program that works for you and making gains.