When to Give In with Her?

ok you upstanding citizen of a man you. go rub your ego elsewhere.

It has nothing to do with ego or being an upstanding citizen. It’s about being a decent human being.

Whatever, accidentally fuck whoever you want. I don’t really care.

I know someone who will rub your ego.

ok so accepting and taking responsibility for my mistake and learning from it is not part and parcel being… or at least trying to be decent? you dont know me man… fuck you.

Whoa is me, I am the victim, boohoo. Talking about having your “digits” in this woman sure sounds like you’re taking responsibility for your “mistake”.

I know enough to know that you’re a morally corrupt piece of garbage.

1 Like

us, did you forget your blood pressure medication again? Tisk tisk…

whats done is done. fuck me this is a first too… im actually having an argument with someone over the Internet that ive never met in my life. its a sad day.

LOL, was going to say something similar. I guess we can squabble about the dictionary’s definition of a “mistake” but I’m in usmc’s trench here. Fucking a woman you know is married is not a mistake.

Nah bro, my digits just sorta fell into her, my mistake, ya feel me???

Also, bravo for referencing one of the greatest threads of all time.

You still mad at me sweetie?

I guess we’re past the point of asking if you put a tracking device on her car.

I would recommend to do more deadlifts.

1 Like

x2.

Outstanding suggestion.

1 Like

No cupcake. come here and give me a big hug.

[Seriously]
Man relax, it is just a forum. Why get so worked up over a post?

1 Like

It takes two to tango, and while OP is a bit old for these kind of “mistakes”… If it is the only time, I’m not sure it will sully his soul forever.

That said, remorse is a powerful feel. I’m not going to use the digit phrase to bury him just yet. However if she responds to his message and he goes along… Well, then character can be established by actions in the face of truth.

It’s not how you act when everyone is paying attention, but how you act when no one is looking that matters.

2 Likes

youre damn straight its the only time.

Good.

The best revenge is living well…

Or fucking her sister, I get confused with proverbs now and again.

2 Likes

I’m not angry nor am I worked up. I use strong, to the point language, at times. That doesn’t mean I’m over here pounding my desk…

1 Like

yeah youve got your knickers in a twist bro… big time.

No, I just value principles like; honor, integrity, and commitment. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look them up. Maybe check out “mistake” as well.

1 Like