When to Get Estradiol Tested

Hopefully I am clear about what I’m asking here. I’m on .75mg test/2w. For the last 6 weeks or so, Ive been taking .25mg anastrozole about 24 hours after each injection. I’m going to get a sensitive estradiol test to see how this .25/2w anastrozole dose is working for me. For reference, after taking .5mg anastrozole 2w for about 2 weeks, my estradiol was too low at 10.

My question is, when is the best time to have my estradiol tested(peak or trough), in order to get the best idea of the effectiveness of my anastrozole dose? The reason I ask, is that with dr. prescribed blood tests, my e was always tested with everything else, at trough. And I don’t think this is an accurate test of how high my estradiol spiked at peak.

For example, when I was on 100mg test a week, split every 3.5 days without an ai, my trough estradiol(not sensitive) was 40. So my dr. said that wasn’t high enough for an ai. What she wasn’t taking into account was my horrible high e symptoms that hit me when my e peaked.

anyways, to sum it up, when is the best time to have my estradiol tested(peak or trough), in order to get the best idea of the effectiveness of my anastrozole dose, and why is that the best time to be tested?