When to Draw Blood When on Twice/Day Cream?

The cream you might be using is not accurate in dosing.

Listen man I don’t run around making shit up. If you do not have cream created specifically for the scrotul application it’s not effective.

If the pharmacy is not holding to quality standards and every other dose varies from 25 to 50 To 10 expect issues. It’s happened to other men and they said what you are saying. Go to excel male there’s a guy there who wrote up a nice story on how he almost quit.

Everyone who uses quality cream loves it. I’ve never heard of anyone not being able to hold levels. Thus I’m making a guess that there’s a problem with the cream.

My doctor and his colleagues give me all of my information along with others over at a Facebook group that they started. You should join it and let the boys over there explain and help educate you on the therapy you have started.

That is all well and good, but i have no problem getting my levels up or being level day to day either. My problem is you stating that your cream is also going to metabolize different. Unless you are now stating that your cream has estered testosterone.

Watch the video you are not hearing me. I read a comment above that said levels are low after x amount of hours. Maybe I got the wrong guy. I’ll look again.

There is miscommunication going on here. I read this and was surprised you were not able to keep levels by the time you took bloods. Earlier you said you don’t do twice and I didn’t put the two together. Because of that oversight I was suggesting solutions. Not attacking you.

How long after dosing did they drop by 30%

Why didn’t twice a day work for you?

I am going by what the absorption study says on excel male. I have no idea what i peak at and what i am 10 hours later as i don’t have the money to test hour by hour like the study did. I am going by the graph that Nelson Vergel put up. That is why i am arguing that you would not be at a good level the next morning. The study says otherwise

Putting it on once a day is inconvenient to me let alone twice. Also knowing where i am at now if i only applied half of what i apply and took labs then apply later i would have to up dose because i would be at a lower level when i drew blood than i am now due to only applying 1/2 of current dose.

Sorry misread the question I thought you were asking me how long before I dropped by 30%. I was going by about 10 hours and there was a 30% drop. 16 hours was about a 50%.

Application of cream comparing to injections is way easier faster and painless.

My injection takes maybe 2.5 minutes opening lock box to throwing out syringe. No taking off clothes, no needing privacy, no pain whatsoever and thats only EOD possibly ED soon

Well I am applying twice a day. It compounds and my levels are higher when I sleep and not so low when I wake. Regardless who cares about levels if I feel fine. I don’t have labs or numbers to talk about I just have a couple months of experience. If levels dropped to much I would feel destroyed when I wake up. It’s ure if I only applied every 24 hours it would be harsh.

Yup and if you added a new dose at 12hours later you would be 170% of dose and by am 100% of the two. I’m guessing badly but you get the idea.

I feel fine. Nothing I’m concerned about. I apply with an hour or two of waking, sometimes later on the weekend when I’m vegging out and being lazy and then I’m ready to go about my day. I just wouldnt want to see my labs at that time.

Ok so 30% drop or whatever isn’t a biggy it’s just on paper

A theoretical peak of 775 to 550 looks big to me in a 10 hour time frame :man_shrugging:

Free t total is nothing

Do you know of a study that shows the clearance rate of free T on cream? Similar to the one on excel.

Not many bro. My doc had run many labs and he told me around 36 hours to empty out from One dose.