T Nation

When to Begin PCT Regime?

So I got a bottle of primo 100, but it wasnt primo it was test. so Im pretty sure Im shooting 100-200mg test E or prop every week. I know it isn’t primo(nads shrunk to shit, aggressive, sex drive through the roof, and acne, water retention, and alot of size). I have Nolvadex for pct. just shot my 8th shot so im on week 8, I also started some clen; im on day 2 at 40 mcg. Any suggestions on how to end this cycle and when to begin pct and best way to run clen would be very helpful. Thank you bros!

[quote]zeplin7464 wrote:
So I got a bottle of primo 100, but it wasnt primo it was test. so Im pretty sure Im shooting 100-200mg test E or prop every week. I know it isn’t primo(nads shrunk to shit, aggressive, sex drive through the roof, and acne, water retention, and alot of size). I have Nolvadex for pct. just shot my 8th shot so im on week 8, I also started some clen; im on day 2 at 40 mcg. Any suggestions on how to end this cycle and when to begin pct and best way to run clen would be very helpful. Thank you bros![/quote]

Not trying to be a dick, but what you’re doing is pretty retarded my friend.

  1. You don’t know what you’re shooting. Could be almost anything so you don’t know what other drugs to take to control sides, how long to run it, and how much you should be taking (sounds like test, but still…)

  2. You’re injecting once a week? Fuckin useless… If it has a short ester you’re spiking your levels out of control and provoking sides with little desired results. Even a long ester should be shot twice a week. Unless maybe if it were deca, which it most likely isn’t cause’ve the increased libido

3)100-200mg is shit. You’re actually shooting less than an HRT dose, meaning you’re shutting yourself down and you’re not going to get ANY good results you couldn’t get naturally.

My advice, just stop now, get your blood levels tested, maybe run a pct with the nolva if it’d help and then get tested again. Oh and think before you fuck yourself up next time becuase people like you are the ones who give steroids a bad rep

Maybe ignorant about not being sure what it is but I’m seeing great results, and contrary to what most ont ehse forms said have seen extremely nice gains on deca 200mg/wk only and then a 20mg/day anavar only cylce. Don’t post a reply if you’re gonna be an ignorant fuck. If you have something helpful to say please go ahead.

[quote]zeplin7464 wrote:
Maybe ignorant about not being sure what it is but I’m seeing great results, and contrary to what most ont ehse forms said have seen extremely nice gains on deca 200mg/wk only and then a 20mg/day anavar only cylce. Don’t post a reply if you’re gonna be an ignorant fuck. If you have something helpful to say please go ahead.[/quote]

Talk about ignorance. He was talking specifically about a 100-200mg dose of testosterone.

Where do you people come from with these attitudes towards people who are offering advice and trying to help. Do you think youre entitled to something?

1 Like

Zeplin, how do you expect to get help when you come on here and disrespect people?

What makes it worse, his original intent was to inject 100-200 wk of Primo. PM for my address and you can send me your money and I’ll supply you with a bottle of Hydroxycut.

PS…if you know how to be humble and ask for advice you can learn a great deal about this thing we do from the very men that are trying to help you. I understand this is an old thread, but I hope the OP drops us a line to let us know he’s alive. He was shooting ajax as far as he knows.

Ap

[quote]glorifieda wrote:
What makes it worse, his original intent was to inject 100-200 wk of Primo. PM for my address and you can send me your money and I’ll supply you with a bottle of Hydroxycut.

PS…if you know how to be humble and ask for advice you can learn a great deal about this thing we do from the very men that are trying to help you. I understand this is an old thread, but I hope the OP drops us a line to let us know he’s alive. He was shooting ajax as far as he knows.

Ap[/quote]

Bumping threads requesting to hear back from morons like the OP is quite unnecessary. There is a PM function.