When to Add More Arimidex?

Yes every time you elevate testosterone levels your estrogen will follow. That’s how it works. Libido can take quite a while to be consistent. It took 4 months for me to have consistently good libido on a set TRT protocol. The people that never get there are the ones that make changes every couple months and then wonder why they have been on TRT for years and still aren’t where they want to be. Thankfully it only took me a year to figure that out myself.

1 Like

So get my e2 in range and then just wait?

@naturallyhard
Your testosterone will dictates your estrogen. Adjust your testosterone dosage, give it a couple months, expect some ups & downs initially and at around 8 weeks in that you should be feeling what that dosage is going to do. Adjust up or down if needed. Also keep in mind that there’s a mental aspect to hormones that you need to be cognizant of. If you read a lot about estrogen issues you’re more likely to start having estrogen issues. That’s how it was for me at least. Turns out I was just an idiot and didn’t give myself enough time before fucking with shit and wasted a year thinking I was “estrogen dominant”. The 200mg/week dose I started at and had issues with is the dose in the end that I ended up on after a year and feeling amazing. There’s a lot of people giving advice on how to climb a mountain that have never gotten to the other side themselves.

Again, Prop is not ideal for TRT.

I tried 125 mg of test e for 8 weeks no results! E2 was through the roof too! I wanna go higher but if I get high e2 from 125 mg imagine how high I would be at 200 mg!

Mine is high all the time and I feel amazing. Never felt anything on TRT until I went up to 185mg. Go look at the folks in the T-replacement section that obsess about their estrogen levels and tell me if where they are mentally is where you strive to be.