supermick wrote:
cool.

congrats

can i see your wifes boobs again now?

OOPs. I slipped again.

Y’all must be tired of that pic…
[/quote]

Never!

Unless you’ll post different pics of her if we say we’re tired of it, in which case, “I’m tired of it”.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
supermick wrote:
cool.

congrats

OOPs. I slipped again.

Is your wife wearing panties in that picture? You know if its wearing panties, I like it!

Sexy Wife thread…it’s there.

I know. So’s the one with the black stockings. Nothing gets by me.

What? do you think I’d remember if the stockings were black, brown, white…

But you are wrong. I think it was white…and that’s without checking.

Stockings look pretty black to me[/quote]

Wrong one…

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
supermick wrote:
cool.

congrats

OOPs. I slipped again.

Never!

Unless you’ll post different pics of her if we say we’re tired of it, in which case, “I’m tired of it”.[/quote]

I thought this thread was about ME!!!

slams fist onto computer

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
ill wrote:
Short limbed people have a bigger chance of winning an arm wrestling fight…

Why?[/quote]

shorter resistance arm = mechanical advantage

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

I thought this thread was about ME!!!

slams fist onto computer[/quote]

Wow, I think I heard the “HMPH!” when you clicked on the ‘Submit’ button.

[quote]Michael570 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
ill wrote:

Why?

shorter resistance arm = mechanical advantage[/quote]

The non-resistance arm (lever?) is also shorter which = disadvantage. No?

I was just at my wife’s little brother’s high school wrestling tournament earlier this year, and a bunch of 9th graders spotted me and challenged me to arm wrestling at a table by the snack stand.

I dismantled all of them, LEFT HANDED!

I fucking rule.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
supermick wrote:
cool.

congrats

OOPs. I slipped again.[/quote]

Speechless with jealousy :slight_smile:

Good for you, mate. Glad you got that monkey of your back.

Marc

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
I was just at my wife’s little brother’s high school wrestling tournament earlier this year, and a bunch of 9th graders spotted me and challenged me to arm wrestling at a table by the snack stand.

I fucking rule.[/quote]

thats extreme

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

I fucking rule.[/quote]

Man, you fucking rule!

I tried that once, but all the 9th graders dismantled me, LEFT HANDED!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

I fucking rule.[/quote]

Wouldn’t they also be arm wrestling with their left hands too then?

Well sometimes when you win, you really lose. I used to teach high school math. Some of the biggest kids came in during lunch one day and challenged me to an arm wrestling match, so I obliged. I beat 3 of them, one after another, but all of them were battles, lasting at least 2 minutes each.

The next day, my rotator cuff and elbow was so sore! It took a week to feel normal again. Now I back down to anyone in an arm wrestling match. Similarly, I don’t throw a football around for more than about 10 throws. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
supermick wrote:
cool.

congrats

OOPs. I slipped again.

[/quote]

Not one little bit, and congrats on the win!!

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Michael570 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
ill wrote:

Why?

shorter resistance arm = mechanical advantage

The non-resistance arm (lever?) is also shorter which = disadvantage. No?[/quote]

The force produced by your opponent creates what is called a “moment” force around the pivot point created by your elbow. The moment (in Nm) = lever distance x force (perpendicular to lever arm).

For you to resist your opponent you need to produce an opposing moment force equal to the one he is producing. The shorter your arm (lever) is, the less force you have to produce to do this. It obviously works the other way if he has longer arms. Whatever force you apply to his hand will need to be met with greater effort by him.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:

Wouldn’t they also be arm wrestling with their left hands too then?[/quote]

A truly valid point, but they were the ones who requested we do it left handed, I’m not sure why.

Stop trying to ruin my moment of glory dammit.

Except longer armed chaps can try to bridge you. Its hard to bend a persons wrist back when they are longer armed then you.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

I fucking rule.[/quote]

Thats going to have me laughing all day.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Well, bigger as far as height and weight.

For the last year, someone in my office has been challenging me to an arm wrestle. He has also asked me to show him my arms flexed…while at the same time he’s flexing his and pulling his sleave up. He is defined, but skinny. 6’2" and 190. He rides motocross competitively. I’m 5’7" and 170. I shrug it off and never accepted the challenge and never flexed for him…(all the while usually in front of 3-5 guys in the office).

They all knew I’d put on some muscle in the last year, wshich led to the challenge, but I backed off and said things like:

“What will that prove?”

“You are bigger and taller, I have no chance.”

“I don’t need to arm wrestle.”

“Why?”…this has been the staple for me.

I’ve always lost at arm wrestling. I felt it was always the longer boned guy getting leverage on me, so I typically don’t like to do it. I haven’t done it for 12 years!

After walking off once again after the challenge, I turned around and walked back in and said “I’ll do it.”

We set up…and:

-I flat pushed his shit straight down!

His response was “Damn he’s strong!”…while he was getting pinned.

It was pretty cool for me. I was afraid of losing in front of the crew but I think I always knew I would win.

Anyway…That was my cool moment of the day after over a whole year of ducking it!

[/quote]

Did you need a booster seat?

You guys might be ready for Terry Tate office linebacker.

Good job beating his ass. Anyone in an office environment who gives a shit about arm wrestling IMHO is trying to make the other person look bad. I am sure you embarassed him and shut him up for a while.