T Nation

When Should I Feel It

I started my first cycle today of Test E and EQ. I’m running the EQ @ 600mg and frontloading the Test @ 1000mg for week 1. Then I’m running the Test for 500mg for wk:2-11 and the EQ stays @ 600mg until wk:10. Just wondering when I should start to actually feel it, even slightly.

[quote]Pin_Head wrote:
I started my first cycle today of Test E and EQ. I’m running the EQ @ 600mg and frontloading the Test @ 1000mg for week 1. Then I’m running the Test for 500mg for wk:2-11 and the EQ stays @ 600mg until wk:10. Just wondering when I should start to actually feel it, even slightly. [/quote]

Give it a two to three weeks and you should then start to notice a change. Everyone’s a little different, but by week four you should definitely be hitting your stride.

Enjoy your first cycle,

Tone

I feel it in a couple of days. I really do. Even visually. Of course the real gains arent there yet but I guess my body’s quick to respond :slight_smile:

BTW for a first cycle it seems to me you could have great gains at much lower doses.

I ran the same cycle my first time. halfway into week 3 i realized somebody turned on my fucking man switch. good luck, hope everything runs smoothly

DezZ

[quote]Dezz wrote:
I ran the same cycle my first time. halfway into week 3 i realized somebody turned on my fucking man switch. good luck, hope everything runs smoothly

DezZ[/quote]

Awesome feedback. Did you run the exact same cycle? I mean, did you run the same dosages for the same length of time? I’m mainly wondering about the EQ because I’ve heard that some people don’t get anything from it until week 6 or 8 or even 10.

[quote]SwD wrote:
I feel it in a couple of days. I really do. Even visually. Of course the real gains arent there yet but I guess my body’s quick to respond :slight_smile:

BTW for a first cycle it seems to me you could have great gains at much lower doses. [/quote]

SwD,

It’s funny my mate is completely the same as you. He swears he feels it during the first week, but for me it’s always the 3rd or 4th week before things really start to kick off.

As for great gains at lower doses, I don’t know if that’s really true. Granted he’d have made gains at lower doses, but at the levels he’s on currently his gains should be fantastic, and on a first cycle that’s all important. IMO there’s nothing quite like your first cycle.

He’s got the EQ spot on. EQ is a strange bugger. The perfect amount seems to be 600mg. This seems to give the best gain/benefits to cost ratio. I’ve never been able to find any literature to back this up, but most people I know, that have used EQ, agree on this amount. If i ever find any references to it you guys here will be the first to know;-D

I personally wouldn’t have bothered with the frontload of Test E. I don’t believe in frontloading, but to each his own. I’d have ran Test E at 600mg EW for the first five weeks, and then dropped it down to 500mg.

Have a good one Pin_Head.

Tone

I did similar eq dosage and a little lower test dosage. its right around that 3.5 week mark man, as I said it seemed suddenly turned on. about 5-6 weeks you will look at yourself in the mirror and simply say “holy shit” The Eq, especially around the 5th week made me absolutely ravenous. I put on 40lbs almost on the dot and I kept a good 30 of it. I attribute keeping most of my gains to my last 5 weeks(including test and eq clearance) with 40mg anavar e/d. seemed to work synergistically with the eq to really harden the muscles.

DezZ

Thanks Dezz and TONE. That’s just what I wanted to hear.

I’m at the end of my third week and something hit me like a ton of bricks this morning as I was waking up. I really felt it when I went to the gym a couple hours after I had been up. It’s hard to describe the feeling. It’s even hard to say whether it’s a good or a bad feeling. I feel sort of a slight disorientation. Sometimes my head would start to feel like it was spinning a million miles an hour for a split second. Almost a dizzy feeling I guess. The only reason I would say it was a good feeling is because I definately noticed some strength gains. Other than that I just felt a weird sensation through my body and my head. Is this just my body reacting to the juice kicking in? If so how long should it last? I work construction and have to climb ladders all the time and I’m afraid of catching a head spin while carrying something up a ladder and busting my ass.

Don’t worry Pin_Head you’ll get used to the feelings. You may also start feeling euphoric as well, but it’s all part and parcel of the experience. Train heard, eat well and most of all, enjoy!

Tone