T Nation

When One Charge Isn't Enough

Okay. I ordered a foam roller through a certain company that’s sadly not EliteFTS. They were sold out of the one I wanted, and mine is broke down as hell, so forgiveness please.

Anyway.

I go to check my banking account, just to see what charge from the grocery store I didn’t record, and I show THREE charges for the same order.

A double, I can understand. But a three-way financial ganger? Damn.

So, for the past few days, it’s been a nice big fuck-you-very-much run around with charge-reversals and new charges. Seems like every reversal begats a new purchase.

If I don’t have my money by close of business today, I’m going to post the company link and encourage everyone to NOT purchase there health and recovery wares through them.

Thanks for the venting.

When spit just won’t do…

Caveat Emptor when dealing with online purchases and you don’t know the company.

Good luck with it.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
When spit just won’t do…[/quote]

Have you posted anything topic related?

Vash, did you purchase it online? If so, it could be that you accidentally hit the back button when the order was made. That can cause double-orders.

The charges occurred days after the purchase, after I had received my invoice. They are listed as POS purchases whereas the initial order was website order.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
When spit just won’t do…[/quote]

You’re not spitting enough. If not reach deep a little mucus helps.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
polo77j wrote:
When spit just won’t do…

Have you posted anything topic related?

[/quote]

No, I was in the Air Force for 6 years … I learned that rule well …