When it's Ok to Call a Food Bad

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:
“When I was overweight.” Why is she using past tense?[/quote]

I was watching a 70’s horror b-movie where the “fat dumb kid” who gets killed…would pass for normal now. In the movie Goonies, I remembered Chunk as being a real lard ass as a kid. Now, he looks like the average 5th grader.

Maybe for her, “overweight” means once you need scooters to go shopping.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:
“When I was overweight.” Why is she using past tense?[/quote]

I was watching a 70’s horror b-movie where the “fat dumb kid” who gets killed…would pass for normal now. In the movie Goonies, I remembered Chunk as being a real lard ass as a kid. Now, he looks like the average 5th grader.

Maybe for her, “overweight” means once you need scooters to go shopping.[/quote]

The Walmart I shop at (I know, I know) has a whole fleet of those little scooter things. Easier to carry your Little Debbie’s to the register I guess…

I don’t believe her about those fries.

Has anyone ever cleaned out a car after a kid or messy person ate in it and found fries under the seat? Those things are all shriveled up, hard, and nasty looking.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
I don’t believe her about those fries.

Has anyone ever cleaned out a car after a kid or messy person ate in it and found fries under the seat? Those things are all shriveled up, hard, and nasty looking.

[/quote]

Well, like was said, a dried out regular bun won’t mold either. They mold in the package where the moisture is. Either way, you can tell when was one is fresh and when it isn’t. Her whole argument is bs.