T Nation

When Is T-Nation's Super Program Coming Out?

Mannn I’ve heard about The Super Program coming out a while ago and CT and other people bring it up from time to time but anyone have any idea when that badboy is gonna drop?

You should be asking this question, and more than that you shouldn’t be making an entire thread about this one, I hope CT’s in good mood when watching your post.

I think this program and the hype around it does deserve an entire thread especially after seeing the other threads running at the moment. I’m excited about it damnit and can’t wait to get at it when it comes… If you have nothing sensible or intelligent to say than dont’ say a thing “I hope Ct’s in a good mood when watching your post.” Why is that bro? Is this question an offensive one?!? Are you acting like he’s your daddy? Yes.

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
I think this program and the hype around it does deserve an entire thread especially after seeing the other threads running at the moment. I’m excited about it damnit and can’t wait to get at it when it comes… If you have nothing sensible[/quote]
okay… I’m cumming just by imagining the thrilling sensation this program will cause me.

[quote] or intelligent[/quote]do you think that this thread will make a minimum impact on the time that it will come out? The only thing you’re proving is your inherent impatience, which is no virtue for anyone dedicated to muscle building.

Put yourself in his place. He’s surely making the best job for the readers to get out the most of this program, and someone saying “When is this coming out?!” will cause no other thing that making him feeling pressed. My dad? I’m LOLing at why did you think that, seriously man, you chilled me.

By making this thread I will have an idea when it will come out so I can decide what type of training to jump into. If it’s going to come out within the next month or so I will not jump into a 12 week training phase…

If anything asking when the program will come out let’s whoever is working on the program know people are anxious for it and glad it is being written… Yes your Dad as in your his little hoe/drone pleaase oh no I hope CT is not in a bad mood when he reads this oh my gosh! boo hoo. HOE! Please stop with your ONE OF 662 POINTLESS POSTS don’t make it 663 foreal not here.

“You chilled me”?? “I’m cumming just imagining the sensation this program will cause me.” “This shows your impatience which is no virtue to muscle building” WTF!!!.. You are a DUMB SMELLY DOUCHE don’t make it 663 Dumb smelly douche posts here.

In all honesty man who cares when this program is coming out.

Think about it, no offense to CT, but it’s just going to be either some fad workout, or something everyone already knows.

When you bodybuild, it’s simple, the basics work, food makes you grow, progressing on lifts makes you bigger.

Don’t need any program for that.

Hopefully soon. I’m always interested in new routines or exercise variances, even if I don’t implement them immediately.

Yeah but I still think the program is going to be legit. It’s good to throw in training variations like clusters/dropsets/supersets to build muscle/strength faster than you normally would with the basics. But what really are the basics? That may differ from me to you… The two programs that I followed from him our OVT and Beast Building both surpassed my expectations and this one supposedly is going to be better.

I am looking forward to trying it when it comes out.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

Think about it, no offense to CT, but it’s just going to be either some fad workout, or something everyone already knows.

When you bodybuild, it’s simple, the basics work, food makes you grow, progressing on lifts makes you bigger.

Don’t need any program for that.[/quote]

I like this post.

That being said, I would still be quite interested in seeing the program.

Now… CT can speak for himself, I’m sure, but I don’t get the big deal over asking when a program is going to drop (the OP didn’t exactly reek of impatience, anyhow). When you advertise something as being “huge”, a “superprogram”, having “never been done before”, etc… don’t be surprised when the hyping actually - gasp! - gets people interested.

QFT. I feel the same way.

I’m at a loss when following programs now anyway.

I can never tell if 5 x 6 on an exercise, or 4 x 8, requires you to build up in weight to a max set, or if it’s the same weight for all sets.

I will find out one day.

QFT. Spot on.

Too many people around here waiting for the “super-program” (whatever it may be) to come out.

What Austin said is timeless advice…

Lol, why does everyone care so much that this guy is hyped up about a new program? Let the guy be hyped up and whoever else is hyped up can discuss it in this thread, no big deal.

Spot on.

Bingo! Some people change their programs every week trying those flavor of the month “magic programs” and end up nowhere.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Lol, why does everyone care so much that this guy is hyped up about a new program? [/quote]

Why do YOU care that everyone cares about him being hyped up? ; )

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Lol, why does everyone care so much that this guy is hyped up about a new program?

Why do YOU care that everyone cares about him being hyped up? ; ) [/quote]

I know that you know that I know that you care more about his hype than I care about your hype about his hype.

And don’t lie about it!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
SkyNett wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Lol, why does everyone care so much that this guy is hyped up about a new program?

Why do YOU care that everyone cares about him being hyped up? ; )

I know that you know that I know that you care more about his hype than I care about your hype about his hype.

And don’t lie about it! [/quote]

Good post austin_bicep.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

And don’t lie about it! [/quote]

Never!

There are more efficent ways to build muscle than the “basics”. Also what the basics are from me to you differ. “Eat and lift progressivley, stick to the basics.” Does the discussion end there? HELL NO! Maybe for you but not for me. This advice is echoes of what Professor X tells 180 pound stalled newbs may be great advice for them but not for someone who already know’s that and know’s what their doing.

Sheep stop echoing other people’s advice be original, have something smart to say. Or ANYTHING to say just make it your own. There are many ways to train for strength and muscle growth and it’s getting old that seemingly every thread people will kill by echoing “just eat and lift progressivley”. Ummm thanks for nothing. My knowledge has begun to stall because of comments like this where discussion get’s halted. Please stop.