When is DMAA Too Much??

I recently ordered some powder DMAA through ebay and I want to know what is a safe limit in dosage. This will be stacked with Piracetam + Creatine Mono + Caffeine Anhydrous. Any suggestions and TRs will be well respected.

Start out with 25mg and see how that feels.

There is plenty of information on this if you google it.

Are you used to taking caffeine or are these both new supplements? Be careful taking it with caffeine. What is your caffeine dosage?

I can personally “feel” 25 mg of DMAA (which is 1 capsule) and have never felt the need to take 2 caps. Sometimes I even open the capsule and pour a little out.

Recently, I tried a strategy of seeing how much I can get away taking with before I begin to experience negative side effects.

I worked my way up to 4 scoops of Geraniamo and I’ve been feeling pretty horrible since I took that dosage 18-20 hours ago. Had a great gym session though, went up in weight in every exercise.

2.5 scoops is probably the max I will take ever again.

I’m pretty good with stimulants, typically I’ll have 4 double shots of espresso before lifting in the morning etc.

After adding DMAA my lifting hasn’t seen a day where I didn’t beat my 5/3/1 sets.

I started with 25mg and that was pretty intense, but now I generally take about 50mg and it’s noticeable but not at all bad. I built a tolerance relatively quickly (1-2 weeks of taking it 4x/wk) but I think that’s normal with DMAA. I feel like if I kept doing this for a month or so I’d have to up it again to 75mg or something.

DMAA seems like something you want to take for a month or two and then stop for a month or two?

[quote]ozzyaaron wrote:
I’m pretty good with stimulants, typically I’ll have 4 double shots of espresso before lifting in the morning etc.

After adding DMAA my lifting hasn’t seen a day where I didn’t beat my 5/3/1 sets.

I started with 25mg and that was pretty intense, but now I generally take about 50mg and it’s noticeable but not at all bad. I built a tolerance relatively quickly (1-2 weeks of taking it 4x/wk) but I think that’s normal with DMAA. I feel like if I kept doing this for a month or so I’d have to up it again to 75mg or something.

DMAA seems like something you want to take for a month or two and then stop for a month or two? [/quote]

Ive been using 30-40 mg every workout for over a year now. I get the same effect every time.

When people say the ‘build a tolerance’ I cant tell if they legitimately get no effects from the product or if they just dont feel like a buzzing crack head anymore.

What I mean is whether it’s actually a physical tolerance increase or a perceived one.

Great all of the post seem very legit. I’m thinking of just starting out with 25mg and then working my way up to 40mg eventually (with caffeine anhydrous). This will be stacked with Piracetam from Smart Drugs for Thought and some Choline from GNC as Choline Bitartrate. I will leave any negative or positive TRs for you all to read. When I build the tolerance I will start adding in 5mg at every build up thank you.

"Ive been using 30-40 mg every workout for over a year now. I get the same effect every time.

When people say the ‘build a tolerance’ I cant tell if they legitimately get no effects from the product or if they just dont feel like a buzzing crack head anymore.

What I mean is whether it’s actually a physical tolerance increase or a perceived one. "

I will eventually build to this point soon.

[quote]ozzyaaron wrote:

DMAA seems like something you want to take for a month or two and then stop for a month or two? [/quote]

Did you actually stop for a month or two or are you just suggesting that?

And has anyone noticed any horrible side effects at all even at lower doses?

I take a bit of a higher dose, and I haven’t found any negative effects. Besides a bit of ‘stim dick’

My heart rate is normal - maximum 10bpm higher if at all.

I have energy that is constant, non stop, helps me concentrate too and even helps with study.

Seems like Im selling crack…

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
I take a bit of a higher dose, and I haven’t found any negative effects. Besides a bit of ‘stim dick’

My heart rate is normal - maximum 10bpm higher if at all.

I have energy that is constant, non stop, helps me concentrate too and even helps with study.

Seems like Im selling crack… [/quote]

Ok sounds good I’m going to give it a go today and let you all know the TRs on my stack. I’ll try not to increase my heart rate too much.