When I Woke Up This Morning My Nipples Felt “Off”?

I would get a weird swirling:burning feeling in my chest right around my nipple… such an odd sensation. Nothing to it. Now 3 months out my nipples still get perkily shortly after my dose and then gone.

If your nipples get puffy and start to get water retention that’s the gyno. Supposedly gyno only happens to guys who are genetically prone to it.

Where in the hell do you come up with this shit systemlord?
My god I can’t believe the mods on this forum allow you to post here.
Any boy that wants to be a girl starts out raises his E2 and prolactin will follow.
Instant man boobs. NO ((( gyno gene ))) required jesuschrist.

09370z you should google Gyno and E2 you will get much better answers.
Your nipple issues happens to a lot of guys just starting TRT and what makes it worse is the large dose you were put on to start. Water weigh is another so if you put on 10# in the next week or so that will go away in a few weeks all by itself as well.

Alphagunners suggestion of dropping to 100mg/wk 1 shot is good one it will help you get use to TRT with fewer bad side effects or the effect won’t be as strong. I had to shave my tits and wear bandaids for about 10 days. You can always raise your dose once you know what 100 gives you in a couple months.

Hey thank you for taking the time to answer, I really appreciate. The nipple sensation does feel slightly better today, so maybe thats a good sign? Also, what do you mean you had to shave your tits and wear band aids for 10 days?

When I started TRT my nipples hurt so bad I could not wear a cotton tee shirt. So I shaved the hair off my nipples and put those round bandaids on. Trust me don’t put bandaids on without shaving.

1 Like

oh that makes sense. Have you ever used an ai? I’ve been on the fence about if I should use one or not.

Yes I use anastrozole all the time. My SHGB is low so I can’t run a very high E2 without losing my libido having ED issues and I get extra sensitive. I like my TT around 750-800 Free T ~20 at peak and my E2 22-27 I do this wwith 120mg/wk of T cyp 800iu of HCG and .125mg anastrozole/wk

Thank you again for explaining all of this! One last question if you dont mind, my SHGB was 67 so does that mean my E2 should be higher or lower? my E2 was in the high 40s. Also, when you take your anastrozole, do you take it day of injection, or do you take it the day after? and do you take HCG on injection days? Thank you so much

Honestly I think this Jay Carmbell guy is at times full Of shit. I spoke to the guy several times and he beat it into my head there’s a gene and you must have it to get gyno. Not that I cared. Then he had a video where a doc was saying it. Can’t recall which.

I read a few articles just now @hrdlvn nd it says yes there’s a gene but nowhere does it say everyone has to have a passed down gene. It does say this is through genetic changes/mutations that cause this. I bet that can happen if you have too much e2 stores in the system for too long.

It does take a while for this to happen though right?

FFS.

Really have to fact check shit anyways. Anybody new should always google the F out of suggestions and figure out why and what is being suggested. Never take a forum gurus suggestions alone. Never. If you do it’s the worst thing you can do to yourself.

In some cases, an affected person inherits the mutation from one affected parent. Other cases result from new genetic changes and occur in people with no history of the disorder in their fam

1 Like

With a high SHGB you should do 1 shot a week. That has brought some guys SHGB down in time. When I started TRT my SHGB was 38 now over 4 years later it runs 24-26.

Guys with high SHGB can tolerate a much higher E2 without experiencing the negative sides.
Like T it is not the TT but Free T your feel and use to build muscle it is the same with E2 it is the free E2 that F’s you up. With a high SHGB you can bind that free E2 up so you just pee it out.

I usually take my AI on Sunday. For whatever reason that is the day I get that wave of emotions which is my clue my E2 is getting too high. I do not take the AI on Sunday if I don’t get that feeling. My pills are .125mg and I can feel relief in 4 hours.
For HCG I add it to my T injection. So I load HCG first then T and shoot at the same time. I’m not big on sticking myself 6 times a week. So I combine the shots. In fact I have recently cut back to 2 shots a week just because I am sick of stabbing myself all the time. I felt no change in my E2.

Lmao

I agree too.

With trt you get that ego and are like… Let me inject more… Less is better as long as you achieve good numbers with free t and e2.

1 Like

@charlie12, Did you know Jay Cambell ban Dr John Crisler from his forum because of his views on E2? Dr Crisler use to donate his time there to help the boys.

I find it unbelievable anyone listens to that guys blog videos or reads his books. He’s so closed minded. He’s not a doc he’s an author at best he might have a liberal arts degree. His TRT knowledge comes from steroid abuse years ago. We’ve probably got 6 guys in Pharma that knows as much as this guy. They just don’t have a blog or any interest in writing cookbook.

I’m posting correct information on the cause of gyno, which is a hormone imbalance. Why don’t you quit being lazy and research what causes gyno for yourself instead of becoming unglued for your own lack of understanding.

Clearly you are unstable on a regular basis lately and believe new members should think twice before taking advice from a hothead.

You’re like a grumpy old man, calm down and get a grip or call Dr. Phil!!

3 Likes

Rearrangements of genetic material involving the CYP19A1 gene cause aromatase excess syndrome. The CYP19A1 gene provides instructions for making an enzyme called aromatase. This enzyme converts a class of hormones called androgens, which are involved in male sexual development, to different forms of estrogen. In females, estrogen guides female sexual development before birth and during puberty. In both males and females, estrogen plays a role in regulating bone growth.

The condition can result from several types of genetic rearrangements involving the CYP19A1 gene. These rearrangements alter the activity of the gene and lead to an increase in aromatase production. In affected males, the increased aromatase and subsequent conversion of androgens to estrogen are responsible for the gynecomastia and limited bone growth characteristic of aromatase excess syndrome. Increased estrogen in females can cause symptoms such as irregular menstrual periods and short stature.

1 Like

Genetic rearrangements, that means genetics play a role in gyno or else everyone who went on TRT would get gyno. Dr. Saya has stated on many occasions high estrogen, low testosterone and low DHT can trigger gyno.

1 Like

Yah I looked it up and saw the same. You don’t have to have a gene passed along by your father or mother, but your genetics mutate to allow for this gyno shiz.

I like this one to.

1 Like

I believe it also has something to do with prolactin…