When/How to Temporarily Cut?

OK, I’m trying to figure out how best to phrase this to aviod irritating Prof X

I’m 6 feet tall, been lifting for 3 months have gone from 170 to 180. Summer is coming I figure with a real concerted effort I can put on another 20 pounds (best case, but at least 10-15 for sure)

Now, school starts in September, and just for the whole chick-factor I’d like my muscles to pop out as much as possible when I arrive. After Sep. I’ll go right back to bulking; I promise!

So my question is, how much time should I optimally budget in August to dropping the collateral fat I will have gained. And what’s the best way of going about it?

Thanks,

grork

Quick solution: Read up on the Velocity Diet. But…if you read enough on this site you should be able to minimize the fat gain (e.g. Massive Eating by John Berardi is something else you should read).

Hmmm, I just read the V-diet, it was seriously hardcore, I like it. But do you know have any idea how much time I’d want to spend on it to drop an appreciable amount before school starts? The issue is that there are only so many weeks in the summer and I wanted to be gaining for as many of them as possible.

Also, does anyone know of foods that have a lot of fibre but no carbs aside from the supplements he talks about? The wallet is only so thick. . .

[quote]Grork wrote:
Hmmm, I just read the V-diet, it was seriously hardcore, I like it. But do you know have any idea how much time I’d want to spend on it to drop an appreciable amount before school starts? The issue is that there are only so many weeks in the summer and I wanted to be gaining for as many of them as possible.
[/quote]

V-Diet, if done right, will cut you down significantly in only 4 weeks.

[quote]

Also, does anyone know of foods that have a lot of fibre but no carbs aside from the supplements he talks about? The wallet is only so thick. . . [/quote]

Are you talking about for the V-Diet? The fiber supplements that Shugs mentions aren’t entirely mandatory. In the end he made the suggestion that just flax meal would be enough. Something to consider.