T Nation

When Giants Roamed America

Why the F**k weren’t we told about this in History Class?
What’s up with the common double rows of teeth among them?
There’s a Giant in the Bible with Six Fingers and Six toes,
If that’s in the Bible I guess we somehow needed to know he
had Six Fingers on each hand, etc. for informational purposes.
Are they related to these american Giants somehow?

So a long time ago there were giants that inhabited the land…Interesting.

Very, very interesting; I had never heard of this. Thank you!

http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com/p/giant-skeletons-with-double-rows-of.html

http://www.celticnz.co.nz/Cahokia/Cahokia1.htm

http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com/2011/10/origins-of-ohio-valley-giants-revealed.html

I’m pretty sure that gianthumanskeletons blog is a Mormon outfit.

Nothing inherently wrong with that, many Christians listen to Mormon Glenn Beck,
and the site from what I’ve seen is not promoting that faith in any way.
Is there any decieving info on that specific site we should be concerned about?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Very, very interesting; I had never heard of this. Thank you!

http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com/p/giant-skeletons-with-double-rows-of.html

http://www.celticnz.co.nz/Cahokia/Cahokia1.htm

http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com/2011/10/origins-of-ohio-valley-giants-revealed.html

[/quote]

Son of a Nut Cracker!

Are you back or just a visit?

Hey, Jeaton! :slight_smile:

Actually, just back for a visit… after watching the video Karado posted and then finding and reading some webpages on the subject, I lost track and thought that the thread was on Get a Life.

As you know, I have no restraint and the only way I can prevent myself from saying utterly untoward things, such as the notorious “FYC”, is to frequent only those forums where those things won’t be said anyway. It’s kind of like Alcoholics Anonymous in terms of self-restraint :slight_smile:

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Hey, Jeaton! :slight_smile:

Actually, just back for a visit… after watching the video Karado posted and then finding and reading some webpages on the subject, I lost track and thought that the thread was on Get a Life.

As you know, I have no restraint and the only way I can prevent myself from saying utterly untoward things, such as the notorious “FYC”, is to frequent only those forums where those things won’t be said anyway. It’s kind of like Alcoholics Anonymous in terms of self-restraint :)[/quote]

Understand, but know you are missed around these parts.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Hey, Jeaton! :slight_smile:

Actually, just back for a visit… after watching the video Karado posted and then finding and reading some webpages on the subject, I lost track and thought that the thread was on Get a Life.

As you know, I have no restraint and the only way I can prevent myself from saying utterly untoward things, such as the notorious “FYC”, is to frequent only those forums where those things won’t be said anyway. It’s kind of like Alcoholics Anonymous in terms of self-restraint :)[/quote]

I get a man crush when you say utterly untoward things, Bill.

(^_~)

[quote]Karado wrote:
Nothing inherently wrong with that, many Christians listen to Mormon Glenn Beck,
and the site from what I’ve seen is not promoting that faith in any way.
Is there any decieving info on that specific site we should be concerned about?[/quote]I was just making an observation. There are few sources of information less reliable than the LDS church. No jab at Bill. We got along just swimmingly during the 08 campaign, but I doubt if he would recognize who the jaredites were supposed to be because he has no reason to know.

Wow, Six fingers on the hand…just like the Bible described ‘em,
A Modern day Giant described by a U.S. Afghan War Pilot…Something’s up we’re not being
told about, so as not to panic the masses maybe?
Around 12 Feet Tall, est. weight 1500 lbs…WTF is goin’ on?
(recent YT upload BTW)

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I was just making an observation. There are few sources of information less reliable than the LDS church. No jab at Bill. We got along just swimmingly during the 08 campaign, but I doubt if he would recognize who the jaredites were supposed to be because he has no reason to know.
[/quote]
Indeed, you’re quite right, I don’t recognize the name.

Whether there is merit to the giant claims or not I definitely don’t know: the Piltdown man, for example, was certainly a fraud, and papers such as the New York Times may have been no more accurate in the 1800’s than they are today.

But various headlines – unless of course they are photoshops, but that would be easily checked – are interesting reading in any case: http://rephaim23.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/giants-in-the-news-what-used-to-be-reported/

And even if the part of the original video about giants is entirely incorrect, the archeological aspect is very interesting.

Through force of will, I’ll now return to the path of sobriety. Thank you everyone for the kind words, and it was a pleasure!

EDIT: Thank you Karado, I’ll check out the video.

Bill, take a listen to the audio from a recent YT upload above your post, sound’s legit to me
even though it is from ‘Coast to Coast’, I thought you might miss this because
we each posted at around the same time, there is no ‘lying’ in this U.S. Pilot IMHO,
but you and others can be the judge of that as well.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I was just making an observation. There are few sources of information less reliable than the LDS church. No jab at Bill. We got along just swimmingly during the 08 campaign, but I doubt if he would recognize who the jaredites were supposed to be because he has no reason to know.
[/quote]
Indeed, you’re quite right, I don’t recognize the name.

Whether there is merit to the giant claims or not I definitely don’t know: the Piltdown man, for example, was certainly a fraud, and papers such as the New York Times may have been no more accurate in the 1800’s than they are today.

But various headlines – unless of course they are photoshops, but that would be easily checked – are interesting reading in any case: http://rephaim23.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/giants-in-the-news-what-used-to-be-reported/

And even if the part of the original video about giants is entirely incorrect, the archeological aspect is very interesting.

Through force of will, I’ll now return to the path of sobriety. Thank you everyone for the kind words, and it was a pleasure!

EDIT: Thank you Karado, I’ll check out the video.[/quote]Like I say I certainly meant no offense and I agree this topic is interesting and I don’t know if any of the finds are authentic or not either. It’s just that I saw a reference to the “Jaredite” in the right frame of the site and they were supposed to be a people descended from a guy named, you guessed it, Jared, which people are alleged in the book of ether in the book of Mormon to have come to this continent after the confusion of languages at the tower of Babel around 3000 bc. That, for example simply did not happen. There has never been any such people as the Jaredites. Having done vast research on Mormonism in my life, it simply caught my eye.

Here’s the deal, the Giant topic is suppressed because as stated in the intial video,
one of the perpetrators of this is the Smithsonian, and shoulda been obvious to anyone
who’s a believer why that is.

I was waiting to see if anyone commented WHY they would do that, but no one noticed
it though it was glaringly obvious…this goes totally against their established
theory of evolution, and the guy below suspects it too, if anyone has a better theory on why
the Smithsonian would take The Giant’s bones entrusted to them, then never to be seen again
can put forth their own theory on it…

I’ve listened to that ‘Coast To Coast’ audio
of that U.S. C-130 War Pilot 3 times, and any skepticism shouda ceased right there
to anyone who listened with a smidgen of instinct if this Pilot was full of shit or not, That 3RD GUY in the
Audio is Christian Investigator and Author Steve Quayle who’s been at this subject for quite some time.
Here’s another recent vid from a Christian Perspective that should seal the deal, Of COURSE there
are false reports of some things maybe just like there are tons of fake UFO vids as well.
But the proof is in the pudding, these Six Fingered, Double Rows of teeth abominations roamed
here, and apparently in other parts of the Globe.


Confirmation bias is in full force in this thread :wink:

And if you have evidence to the contrary we’re all ears just the same :wink:

[quote]Karado wrote:
And if you have evidence to the contrary we’re all ears just the same ;)[/quote]

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’m pretty sure that gianthumanskeletons blog is a Mormon outfit.[/quote]

It’s all true. I read it in a hat.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
And if you have evidence to the contrary we’re all ears just the same ;)[/quote]

http://tedxshelburnefalls.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/jim-vieiras-talk-removed-from-internet/[/quote]

For what it is worth, I have watched hundreds of Ted Talks and frankly find this particular one no less “credible” than most. He referenced historical writings, monolithic structures, and suggested a cultural bias as a contributing factor that may partially explain the absence of much of this information in our historical records.