When Family Finds Out

[quote]98accord wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
98accord wrote:
My family just found out and assume that I must of been on for awhile because of my gains and Im always pissed and what not, BUT Ive always been a dickhead with a pissy attitude and all, yet they assume its steroids in fact its only been 1 cycle at low amounts of test and d bol, how can I get the fact through to them that this has nothing to do my attitude in general I told them to study into yet there too “old fashioned” to think anything else… anyone else have that problem?

This sounds like you live at home with parents. If so, try moving out of the basement into your own place.

Also, if you are this young, WTF are you doing with steroids? Just eat like a goddamn pregnant elephant and lift, for crissakes!!!

Ive tried eating like a “elephant” but it just doesnt want to work for me so thats why Im doing them, otherwise I wouldnt need to …I eat and it goes right through me
[/quote]

So you have a very high metabolism? I teach high school and I DO see guys who can eat a lot and not gain. You have to just keep upping the calories. Try eating a chicken a day, or a gallon of Surge-enhanced milk in addition to your regular diet.

Damn, now I’m hungry! ;D

My sister used to be very cool with my usage, her BF also uses and she used to help with my injections.

But she got a job in a mortuary, one day a guy came in on a slab he was about the same age as me, my sister contacted me the next day:

This guy was using steriods and he dropped dead of a heart attck in the gym last night.

You must stop using that shit right now etc. etc.

I said hang on a minute if this guy came in last night how do you know he was on steriods?

She said he had classic signs of steriod use, and this was confirmed by a consultant??

So anyway it got into a row abou the fact that she smopkes and drinks and I do gear and which is worse for your health. And now she is not on my side when it comes to juicing.

Just goes to show that it only takes one little event to change the mind of someone who is not as educated about steriod use.

I made the mistake of trying to be open and honest with my now ex. I thought being honest with her and explaining my reasons for wanting to was the best thing to do. She was completely understanding and said that she knew I wouldnt just do something without researching and knowing the goods and the bads. How quickly that all changed with the first argument! lol

Every argument she had to throw that up in my face. It was the steroids making me hate her, had nothing to do with the fact that she was just a miserable bitch who wouldnt put out! lol She wouldnt have sex with me cause it was the juice making me want her lol. Her loss cause the 22 year old at work certainly appreciated it hahahaa

[quote]98accord wrote:
My family just found out and assume that I must of been on for awhile because of my gains and Im always pissed and what not, BUT Ive always been a dickhead with a pissy attitude and all, yet they assume its steroids in fact its only been 1 cycle at low amounts of test and d bol, how can I get the fact through to them that this has nothing to do my attitude in general I told them to study into yet there too “old fashioned” to think anything else… anyone else have that problem?[/quote]

I’ve found that most people aren’t very open-minded about just about anything. Once they’ve made up their minds (or had it made up for them by society/media/upbringing/religion) they’re not likely to change it. I stopped trying to reason or argue with my family years back and let them be ignorant. Just don’t get into it with them, and walk away if they start pestering you. Eventually they’ll move on and bug you about something else.

[quote]98accord wrote:
My family just found out and assume that I must of been on for awhile because of my gains and Im always pissed and what not, BUT Ive always been a dickhead with a pissy attitude and all, yet they assume its steroids in fact its only been 1 cycle at low amounts of test and d bol, how can I get the fact through to them that this has nothing to do my attitude in general I told them to study into yet there too “old fashioned” to think anything else… anyone else have that problem?[/quote]

Would it be too much to just not be a dickhead for a while?

It’s so ridiculous, the level of ignorance out there - usually when I mention steroids to people it’s like “steroids are bad” and they always refer to that stupid “Man Whose Arms Exploded” documentary. For anyone to not know the difference between AAS and Synthol, definitely shows that they do not know what they are talking about.

Then there’s the “dick shrinking” myth that comes along with that as well…

Aargh the frustration of it!

My ex used to blame every arguement on creatine, and TRIBEX. Could never tell her about AAS. My new woman is cool. At first she was afraid from the media bullshit and she did her own research and trusts me, plus likes the muscle and the sex.

I ran through this issue for the first several years I was working out. However at that time I hadnt touched a thing yet.
People always accuse me of being on even when im not to this very day. It just comes with being much larger than average. The stares in the gym, whispers in the corner and all the fun stuff like that.

After I started using I pretty much lied about to my family for the first while. Due to being uneducated about the subject and being close minded the vast majority of people will look at it as evil.

With my fiance whom im with now I had started a cycle about the same time we got together. I threw it all out on the table right in the beginning and educated her on the topic. Shes completley cool with it as long as its in the budget.

Cheeta your boyfriend is one lucky son of a bitch thats all I can say

[quote]cheeta wrote:

p.s
I dont like some side affects of Tren though…so stay off that shit if you possibly can…
makes him it taste funny…or just dont have her go down on you while your not it, it might scare her off :)[/quote]

Cheeta, if you’ve got lots more “inside information” about stuff like this, you could start your own website and online consulting business.:slight_smile: Doc

My family is o.k. with my use…wife sometimes gives me my injections…no issues yet.

You guys are so funny! Thanks for making a sad chic laugh!

Seriously though, my boyfriend has threatened to kick my tight little ass out the door if I ever use steroids. We have been together 6 years, I love him with all my heart and he is the single most precious thing in my life, but I still want to try steroids.

I have made some gains thru diet (DiPasquale rocks!) and German Volume training but no matter what, I always plateau out. BF loves my body the way it is, but I do not. He is one of those lucky SOBs who never works out, but is as strong as a herd of fighting bulls and can bulk up just working on the car.

How could he EVER understand how it feels to be me? (5’8, 120lb, eating 3,500 cals and feeling a sense of achievement when I can pump out 2 full push-ups.)

I have ordered some Var and will do whatever I have to do to keep it a secret. Trouble is, he is highly inteligent and VERY perceptive. From what he has said, he would sooner forgive me for shooting heroin (NOT that I would!)

I have the right to feel confident in my own skin and do whatever it takes. It is a great shame that there is so much scare-mongering on the subject of steroids. Idiots who abuse the stuff make it difficuilt for all of us!

This thread is pretty old.

Sounds like you and your boyfriend have some fundamental philosophical differences.

I know nothing about your relationship, you or him, but personally, I would have a problem remaining with someone who some so completely closed off to the subject of intelligent supplementation. And for the record, my wife is fully knowledgeable and supportive of my own AAS use.

It’s certainly not going to be good for your relationship to have to go around hiding what is a pretty big secret from him. And you don’t sound like you are willing to choose one or the other.

I’m 20, family knows. They arnt saying “ya awesome thats a great choice!”

It’s more of, youre an adult, you will do what you want be careful.

I don’t tell friends, word getting around like that could be very bad. Of course they assume and ask, but I always keep a straight no and switch the subject.

Well that sucks at least they wont disown you or leave you. Thats my position. Its hard for people being open minded when they are lay people regarding AAS use.

The media feeds their minds with bullshit horror stories about a controlled study, then shows like NG’s Science of Steroids saying that taking oral steroids causes Bulgarian liver cancer only add fuel to the fire. My girlfriend was the same way until…sniff she told me to fuck off. It bound to happen really but she found my “library” which mainly are detailed files of steroids.

Included also was my final draft of my proposed first cycle, syringes and needles, my AI; da woirks. I couldn’t pull a Shaggy on the bitch you know, I couldn’t say, “it wasn’t me!” My advice is to try and educate them on the subject. If they don’t listen or don’t care you can at least say you tried. My two pennies.

I’m 19. I just started my cycle, but some of you who have read along know that I used superdrol in high school.

My parents found out, because my buddy’s dad found his nolvadex, my friend told his dad he got it from me, and left out the superdrol part, so his dad thought i was dealing pharmaceuticals for no reason, (a breast cancer drug, seriously) and the police almost got involved.

Football coach and school got involved.

I told my parents I didn’t use. They had their suspicions though, as I went from 170 to 190 at 6’1 in roughly 4 weeks.

It’s going to be hard to keep my current cycle a secret, with the boxes of syringes and all laying under my bed.

A few of my frieends know and are supportive…

but the first reaction by EVERYONE was the same…

Steroids are sooo bad, they’ll shrink your dick, give you man-tits… blah blah…

And all I can do is smile and shake my head.

There needs to be better education of the public on AAS.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
Cheeta your boyfriend is one lucky son of a bitch thats all I can say[/quote]

x2

Yes, the penis shrinking comment annoys me to no end.

I am always correcting people, its my balls damnit! MY BALLS!

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Yes, the penis shrinking comment annoys me to no end.

I am always correcting people, its my balls damnit! MY BALLS! [/quote]

Because that’s much better. Actually, now that I give it some thought, it would make things easier for my GF when she’s sucking on my sack.

Hm…

Speak of the devil, my gear arrived today. BF is away for the weekend, how good is that for timing? Man, that stuff tastes FOUL! Promise to god, I will never winge about the taste of low carb protein powder again! LOL!
It’s only Var and there are no needles involved, so I should get away with it just fine.