When Does Sustanon250 Start Spiking?

I was originally planning on doing a 12 week cycle of sustanon250 @ 500mg a week. But i decided to cut it down to 10 weeks(This is my first cycle btw).

So i have 1000mg of Sust leftover and i want to select 4 weeks to raise the dosage to 750mg a week, and i was just curious as to when your gains really start to come in from sust. Like i know for Test E, it is usually during the 6th week that you explode.

Thx in advance

The gains depend completely on the dose and the amount of food you eat.

If you take 1000mg/wk you will gains a lot quicker than if you do 250mg/wk, with all else equal. The other part of it is how you respond. Some people take longer than others. Why does your question matter though? Are you not making gains after 6 weeks and looking for justification or something?

Havn’t started yet. Seems like you didnt really read my post either lol.

Just run the Sust at a slightly higher dosage the whole way through, eg. 600mg/week. I’m sure you can handle the maths

So you havent even started and your asking when the gains will come? Do we have a fucking crystal ball?

Use the damn search function. You arent the first person to ask this dumbass question.

[quote]GannadoX wrote:
I was originally planning on doing a 12 week cycle of sustanon250 @ 500mg a week. But i decided to cut it down to 10 weeks(This is my first cycle btw).

So i have 1000mg of Sust leftover and i want to select 4 weeks to raise the dosage to 750mg a week, and i was just curious as to when your gains really start to come in from sust. Like i know for Test E, it is usually during the 6th week that you explode.

Thx in advance[/quote]
Not sure where you read that but exploding never occurs for me with test-e. It hits me starting about week 2 quite honestly especially if you front load. Based on the minimal info provided here I would also advise you front load

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
So you havent even started and your asking when the gains will come? Do we have a fucking crystal ball?

Use the damn search function. You arent the first person to ask this dumbass question. [/quote]

LOL!

Geese…how funny!

Use it for frontload–> Roidcalc.com to work out.

Do you realise you loose a little liquid in tip of needle every time you inject?

(Maybe 0.1 ml)

Did you factor this also in you calculations of mls required?

Thx for the site, really interesting stuff.