When Does Dose Go from TRT to AAS?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Sir toddington wrote:
I am on TRT - I take 150mg ( split in 2 doses) Test weekly - I have been lifting all my life and quite muscular . I am 45 yo . At what point would I see unnatural size gains if I up my dose - 200,250 mg per week ?
[/quote]

you are not going to see unnatural size gains on those doses.

do cardio at the end of workouts and mornings before eating anything and you will be surprised at the increase in muscle definition.

increase your protein intake. keep an eye on your blood pressure as Mr.Walkway always said. it can go high without you noticing.

16 weeks is overkill, if you were to do a cycle keep it at eight - twelve weeks. besides cutting the number of weeks try to combine calisthenics with weight lifting, it is said that and creatine supplementation can lessen the influence of myostatin.

the body releases myostatin which inhibits muscle differentiation and growth after so many weeks. myostatin is produced in your skeletal muscle cells and it circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue.

then return to your 150mg/week trt doesage. always divide injection doses to lessen spike and retain a steady hormone level.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections
[/quote]