T Nation

When Does Anaconda Come Out?

Does anyone know when this is going to be available? Would love to try some

You have to pass certain strength requirements to become eligible to purchase Anaconda. Start filming your personal records now.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
2012[/quote]

Isn’t that when that movie says world is going to end? Now I see the connection…

to the best of my knowledge it comes out next week

Never. Get over it.

It has the same release date as duke nukem forever, star craft ghost, and dark fall. Probably also around the time the inzer bolt and wrath bench shirt hit the market.

i lol’ed when i read the thread title. there was talk of Anaconda in the near future when i first joined. there will be talk of Anaconda in the near future around this time next year. although i wouldn’t mind being proven wrong.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Isn’t that when that movie says world is going to end? Now I see the connection…[/quote]

wondering if the connection would be made

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
You have to pass certain strength requirements to become eligible to purchase Anaconda. Start filming your personal records now.[/quote]

Yeah man! You gotta show Patterson and the boys that you REALLY want it!!

How HARDCORE ARE YA?!!?!!-lol

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
WestCoast7 wrote:
You have to pass certain strength requirements to become eligible to purchase Anaconda. Start filming your personal records now.

S[/quote]

That’s easy for you to say since you probably had some when you were training with CT.

Yeah, rub it in.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
WestCoast7 wrote:

S

That’s easy for you to say since you probably had some when you were training with CT.

Yeah, rub it in.[/quote]

:smiley:

S

Anaconda came out 4 months ago. You’re just not allowed to buy it. That’s right, YOU can’t have it. Muwahahaha!

What yorik said. Man Anaconda tastes so0o0o0o good!!!

Why is there no release date for it?

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
Why is there no release date for it? [/quote]

My guess is that it’s tied to I, BODYBUILDER, so when that comes out, so will Anaconda

It will be out next month, get some rest till then, not much point going to the gym without it anyway.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
Why is there no release date for it? [/quote]

They have never given a firm release date for any product in the history of Biotest to my knowledge. They release shit when they want to, much like every company in more or less every industry I guess

There’s WAY more to it than just having the product ready.

[quote]stevo_ wrote:

There’s WAY more to it than just having the product ready.[/quote]

Correct. I’m sure 80% of posters here would run away from the amount of work running a business is, specifically one that carries inventory. Add in the roll out of 1 or 2 new product lines AT ONCE, and you have a giant clusterfuck of work to get done.

Plus teasing ups initial orders, because more people get anxious, and less people get irritable.

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
Ocelot82 wrote:
Why is there no release date for it?

They have never given a firm release date for any product in the history of Biotest to my knowledge. They release shit when they want to, much like every company in more or less every industry I guess

There’s WAY more to it than just having the product ready.[/quote]

Most other companies in this or any other industry closely adhere to pre-announced release estimates. If they do not, then heads tend to roll since someone must be made accountable. Here, though, we are a captive cluster of fanboys whom deserve nor demand updates or explanations as to why nothing has been released thus far. Of course, nobody wants to voice his/her opinion since the risk of being tagged a beginner/idiot/any combination of pejoratives is just too overwhelming.

Also, people’s perception here is that they are getting free advice from some of the top coaches in the game in the form of free articles. While I have the utmost respect for some of the coaches here, we are paying for their every word though purchases of supplements. This is not a non-profit venture.