When Do You Shower?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]PederLustzo wrote:
You def. caught the gay - and your dad too. Real men don’t shower at all …

/thread[/quote]

Absolutely.

They bath.[/quote]

Pfffffffffffffft, don’t be silly :D.

Real men take showers, not baths.

Ask your fellow gym-goers, and be sure to take notes.

When do you shower?

Whenever I turn suddenly to either side and instead of my dick bouncing off my leg, it sticks

Why do you choose to shower then?

Given that opening statement, I don’t think an explanation is needed

How long is an average showering session?

I’ve got that Kramer thing working. Haven’t figured out how to do it efficiently yet. There’s kids in Africa without drinking water because I can’t reduce my shower time

Also, does showering in the morning increase the possibility of me finding men attractive?

I honestly don’t think so, but my boyfriend keeps trying to tell me it does

[quote]four60 wrote:
I am bathed by the trio of ladies who throw rose peddles at my feet as I walk in the AM.

Then at night they are joined by the royal wiper and one other young lady who was hand picked for her abilty to work under water to confirm the Royal Penis has been cleaned…oh and I also shower after the gym [/quote]

Prince Akeem, is that you?

Ahhh Yes shhh don’t tell my dad I’m in America

I like to shower at night… i wake up between 6am and 7am depending on the day… so I can sleep longer If I take a shower at night. If im lazy…then in the morning. I usually shower for about 15 min… sometimes much less sometimes much longer. I have long hair so its a big pain, im cutting it soon just for ease of washing lol.

Baths… when using scents and shit is gay.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]PederLustzo wrote:
You def. caught the gay - and your dad too. Real men don’t shower at all …

/thread[/quote]

Absolutely.

They bath.[/quote]

Pfffffffffffffft, don’t be silly :D.

Real men take showers, not baths.

[/quote]

Bath? What is this “Bath” you talk about - are you some kind of flag waving surrender monkey frenchman or what?!?

Real men keep the good protective layer of dirt. If you don’t wash your hands after some time also grip issues with deadlifting do resolve themself. Since I upgraded my hygiene to real man status I never dropped a deadlift, true story.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Needless to say, I got laid when I went “gay” and used lotion.

I also shower in the morning and at night.

[/quote]

You mean chicks don’t dig the Ashy Larry look?

Also I shower in the morning before work and at night when I get home from the gym at night.

I do it after my workout. I can’t imagine not showering soon after a workout.

After a workout, after the workday if I’m sweaty.

If you smell like shit, your chances of getting laid by either gender go down exponentially as time unshowered increases.

Which gender you prefer…is irrelevant I think…

No intentions of hi-jacking the thread… but I have a question that is shower related.

Does anyone’s lower legs itch extremely bad after getting out of the shower every single time?
Mine do, nothing really helps, lotion, different shower gels, shower filters, etc. Everywhere I shower its the same thing. Annoying as hell and makes showering a pain in the ass.

So if there is someone that this happens to, any recommended remedies?

if you’re old enough to be on this web site, you’re old enough to decide when to shower, or if you want to shower at all. Bill Walton of NBA fame a few decades ago never showered, ever. He claimed some holistic crap about not cleaning off the natural oils and organisms and shit. It didn’t hurt his game, but he didn’t have a lot of friends either.

no lie. I shower 3-4 times a day when I workout. I wake up and shower then if there is a few hours that go by before I hit the gym I shower right before gym then I shower after gym then I shower at night. All this pretty much because I loathe the smelly people at gyms and refuse to ever be “that guy”. Note my hate for the smelly individuals does not extend to those that legit cannot help it (i.e. fat people trying real hard to lose weight which I respect, or just some people’s body chemistry)

With the exception of if I have plans to go out after I lift, I generally just wash my face before I hit the sack (this would certainly change if I was sharing my bed, though). I always shower in the morning and, during the humid summer months, the mid-afternoon, as well.

Anyone who infers anything from that routine other than that I don’t want to be a greasy, sweaty pile of crap around other people can suck whatever dick they imagine goes in my ass.

Showering at night is superior to showering in the morning. If you shower before you go to sleep, you keep your sheets clean, and, if your sheets are clean, you should wake up clean. That said, I shower in the morning as well as at night becuz A) it’s easier tame my hair after I’ve showered (I wake up looking like Wolverine) and B) because I hate mornings and a shower helps me get over them.

after I poop

toilet paper is expensive

Always after morning cardio and after my evening lifts. So I shower like 12 times a week.

I like baths. Preferably with scented oils and candles so that I can really relax deeply. Sometimes I’ll add some of BBW (Bath and Body Works, not a BBW GIRL, eeeww!) foaming bath wash, cuz i likes da bubbles…

oh, wait…

I shower in the morning, after my workout and before I fuck.

The bath scenario above CAN be cool if a chick is involved… Jus sayin.

I shower in the mornings before class, but otherwise just at night. My monring showers are about 10-15 minutes, though my evening showers can last a while. I do enjoy some steaming hot water.

[quote]schanz_05 wrote:
No intentions of hi-jacking the thread… but I have a question that is shower related.

Does anyone’s lower legs itch extremely bad after getting out of the shower every single time?
Mine do, nothing really helps, lotion, different shower gels, shower filters, etc. Everywhere I shower its the same thing. Annoying as hell and makes showering a pain in the ass.

So if there is someone that this happens to, any recommended remedies?[/quote]

I have the same problem. My mother is a nurse and she says it is dry skin. If I use lotion then it helps after 10-15min