When Do You Shower?

My Dad is adamant that me having a shower in the morning is not right, and that normal people all shower at night before bed. He even suggests it’s gay because I shower in the morning, so, T-Nationers,

When do you shower?

Why do you choose to shower then?

How long is an average showering session?

Also, does showering in the morning increase the possibility of me finding men attractive?

Please help.

You def. caught the gay - and your dad too. Real men don’t shower at all …

/thread

I definitely shower at night if it’s after my evening workout. On non-training days, I might delay the shower until the morning after.

Shower never lasts more than 5 minutes. I get the job done quick and efficiently and I’m outta there.

I usually wait to shower after my workout if I’ll be working out before noon, otherwise I shower twice; once before heading off to class/work for the day and again after I’ve come home after my workout.

Morning

noonish at work

then when I get home

3 showers usually 20 mins each

both

Morning before work and after a workout, and if it’s summer I’d consider having another shower during the day.

[quote]PederLustzo wrote:
You def. caught the gay - and your dad too. Real men don’t shower at all …

/thread[/quote]

Absolutely.

They bath.

13:00 TSB

Definetly shower in the morning and evening, if you are like me sweat like a mutha at night sometimes. Your dad must have some strange hang up or he likes fucking with you.

Shower upon waking in the morning. Also after my night workout; no sweaty balls for me when I sleep.

[quote]Chewwy wrote:
My Dad is adamant that me having a shower in the morning is not right, and that normal people all shower at night before bed. He even suggests it’s gay because I shower in the morning, so, T-Nationers,

When do you shower?

Why do you choose to shower then?

How long is an average showering session?

Also, does showering in the morning increase the possibility of me finding men attractive?

Please help.[/quote]

Your dad is extremely homophobic and it seems to be passing on to you. Hey, my dad was the same way. I once heard putting on lotion was “gay”…so I got no dates in high school because I had a minor case of psoriasis that lotion could have fixed right up.

Needless to say, I got laid when I went “gay” and used lotion.

I also shower in the morning and at night.

in the morning and after i workout. and defintely before romping with wifey.

I probably shower about once every three or four days.

On lifting days, shower after lifting, i.e. the afternoon. On non-lifting days, at night.

I am bathed by the trio of ladies who throw rose peddles at my feet as I walk in the AM.

Then at night they are joined by the royal wiper and one other young lady who was hand picked for her abilty to work under water to confirm the Royal Penis has been cleaned…oh and I also shower after the gym

That’s enough of this!!

PWBAM + TUBE STEAK BOGGIE

TUBE STEAK BOOGIE FROM HELL!!!

I shower when daddy lets me.

Morning, when I wake up.
Then after training.

every morning…and after each workout.

dont worry about when, just do it daily. in fact, thinking that showers at some particular time of the day makes you gay, is a little bit…gay.

but i suppose if you were showering in the morning with other dudes, that might make you gay.