When Do You Notice Alpha Male?

When do you notice the affects of Alpha Male?

I have been taking the recommended dosages of 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM for one week now and don’t notice anything. The directions say one month. I’m freakin 50 so I figured something would be noticeable. What have your experiences been?

[quote]Eric Cartman wrote:

I have been taking the recommended dosages of 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM for one week now and don’t notice anything. The directions say one month. I’m freakin 50 so I figured something would be noticeable. What have your experiences been?[/quote]

I get horny non stop after about 6 days of dosage.

[quote]Politico wrote:
Eric Cartman wrote:

I have been taking the recommended dosages of 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM for one week now and don’t notice anything. The directions say one month. I’m freakin 50 so I figured something would be noticeable. What have your experiences been?

[/quote]

Agreed and actually the first time and subsequent times starting again after a break I can actually feel more sensitive in thy nether region to the point of feeling your own heart beat etc crazy may just be me

Phill

1 whole week huh.
Now that’s dedication.

[quote]Politico wrote:
[/quote]

Yep, that happens after about 2 days for me.

Has anyone tried 3 tabs, twice a day, for any stretch of time? I’ve noticed that max dosage is 6 tabs for a 24 hr period, and I may be willing to try that dosaging provided there’s a little kick in the strength dept.

This currently is my first run at Alpha Male, but I was taking TRIBEX and RED KAT together way back when, so really, the only difference now is the addition of the Carbolin 19-19 which is subtle at best.

My experience on the TRIBEX and RED KAT seemed to give me a little more kick than what I’m getting now with the Alpha Male. I’ve been taking the Alpha Male now for two weeks and while I feel it, it doesn’t seem as strong as the TRIBEX/RED KAT stack, so maybe 6 tabs a day will be the ticket.

Any thoughts?

I’ve never taken anything other than 6 capsules a day.

This combined with ZMA yielded some very good results.

Do you have any bloodwork?

Half of all men over 50 are hypogonadal, meaning there testicals are unresponsive to the LH. Meaning Alpha Male won’t do anything for them.

i thought results would be immediate and therefore require a dose every day to spike those levels ?

do test levels accumulate somehow over time or is it constantly being used up or converted to something else ?

how exactly is test utilized anyway ? i mean is test burned by building muscle ? is it burned having sex or getting in a fight ? when i’m pissed am i burning test ?

[quote]swivel wrote:
when i’m pissed am i burning test ?[/quote]

no, but you sure as hell are making cortisol which is much worse than burning test.