T Nation

When Did Your Life Start?

idk when mah lief sturted but r u shur it is an liek important kwestion man?

cuz if ur not im so outta heer

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
kneedragger79 wrote:
"At what point did ur life start?

Could have used Wiki. About the 3rd millennium BC.

[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote]AndyG wrote:
Oviously the last word is meant to be cow.

Your post makes no sense rainjack.

Why can’t I compare a cow to a human life? Cows are more intelligent, self aware than an infant. Why is a cow’s life less valuable than the infant’s apart from the fact that an infant is a human?

I was unaware that a cows inherent purpose was to provide milk and clothes.[/quote]

Oh for the love of… I’m pro-choice. I’m willing to defend my position. But comparing humans to cows?

You have to be the WORST debater I have ever seen on the internet.

ON THE INTERNET. Do you have any idea how bad you must be?

You’re not going to convince pro-lifers you aren’t crazy by comparing human life to a fucking STEAK DINNER.

[quote]Joe Grim wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
kneedragger79 wrote:
"At what point did ur life start?

Could have used Wiki. About the 3rd millennium BC.

:D[/quote]

LMFAO.

You win sir, you win.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
AndyG wrote:
Oviously the last word is meant to be cow.

Your post makes no sense rainjack.

Why can’t I compare a cow to a human life? Cows are more intelligent, self aware than an infant. Why is a cow’s life less valuable than the infant’s apart from the fact that an infant is a human?

I was unaware that a cows inherent purpose was to provide milk and clothes.

Oh for the love of… I’m pro-choice. I’m willing to defend my position. But comparing humans to cows?

You have to be the WORST debater I have ever seen on the internet.

ON THE INTERNET. Do you have any idea how bad you must be?

You’re not going to convince pro-lifers you aren’t crazy by comparing human life to a fucking STEAK DINNER.[/quote]

Why don’t you tell me then what makes human life more valuable than a cow?

[quote]AndyG wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
AndyG wrote:
Oviously the last word is meant to be cow.

Your post makes no sense rainjack.

Why can’t I compare a cow to a human life? Cows are more intelligent, self aware than an infant. Why is a cow’s life less valuable than the infant’s apart from the fact that an infant is a human?

I was unaware that a cows inherent purpose was to provide milk and clothes.

Oh for the love of… I’m pro-choice. I’m willing to defend my position. But comparing humans to cows?

You have to be the WORST debater I have ever seen on the internet.

ON THE INTERNET. Do you have any idea how bad you must be?

You’re not going to convince pro-lifers you aren’t crazy by comparing human life to a fucking STEAK DINNER.

Why don’t you tell me then what makes human life more valuable than a cow?[/quote]

Sentience. Duh.

[quote]AndyG wrote:
Oviously the last word is meant to be cow.

Your post makes no sense rainjack.

Why can’t I compare a cow to a human life? Cows are more intelligent, self aware than an infant. Why is a cow’s life less valuable than the infant’s apart from the fact that an infant is a human?

I was unaware that a cows inherent purpose was to provide milk and clothes.[/quote]

Milk and food. Milk and food. You can read, no? Did you see how I put clothing after FOOD?

Of course you did.

The main reason you can’t compare cows to humans is because…they are cows.

I would not doubt that a cow is smarter than you. But your own personal shortcomings do not really fit into this discussion.

You use cows as sex objects too rainjack, but that doesn’t mean that is their purpose.

Why aren’t cows sentient Beowolf? I would say they are more so than an infant. If sentience is what makes human life so valuable then does this mean it’s OK to kill infants but not cows?

I want to quote Madonna here:
“Never forget who you are, Little Star”.

…another non-debate on abortion? Abortion is already regulated by law, the reason for that answers your question in general…

[quote]AndyG wrote:
You use cows as sex objects too rainjack, but that doesn’t mean that is their purpose.[/quote]
[/quote]

I’m not the one espousing bovine superiority to infants.

Sounds like you are the one with a thing for old Bessie.

NTTAWWT

So by your logic that makes you a paedophile. Laugh at your own shit jokes elsewhere.

Not sure how this fits in, but the wall between humans and animals has further eroded in Japan. Monkeys as waiters:

Some of the patrons felt that the monkeys were better than their own kids.

[quote]AndyG wrote:
So by your logic that makes you a paedophile. Laugh at your own shit jokes elsewhere.[/quote]

I’m not the one projecting my sexual fantasies onto others. You seem to have that covered.

You seem a little defensive about your cow-fucking. Would you prefer kangaroos?

Why cattle?

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Not sure how this fits in, but the wall between humans and animals has further eroded in Japan. Monkeys as waiters:

Some of the patrons felt that the monkeys were better than their own kids.[/quote]

It does fit it. We should stop talking about cows before rainjack makes a mess on his keyboard. Let’s talk about monkeys. A monkey is probably smarter than a two year old. Why is it better to kill a monkey than a two year old if sentience is the thing that makes life valuable?

Is your fetish for cows why you root fat women rj, or will only fat women root you?

[quote]AndyG wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Not sure how this fits in, but the wall between humans and animals has further eroded in Japan. Monkeys as waiters:

Some of the patrons felt that the monkeys were better than their own kids.

It does fit it. We should stop talking about cows before rainjack makes a mess on his keyboard. Let’s talk about monkeys. A monkey is probably smarter than a two year old. Why is it better to kill a monkey than a two year old if sentience is the thing that makes life valuable?

Is your fetish for cows why you root fat women rj, or will only fat women root you?[/quote]

First you say I fuck cows, now it is fat women. Pick one and stick with it.

I have to wonder if you actually believe the shit you write, or if you write it just to irritate.

[quote]AndyG wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Not sure how this fits in, but the wall between humans and animals has further eroded in Japan. Monkeys as waiters:

Some of the patrons felt that the monkeys were better than their own kids.

It does fit it. We should stop talking about cows before rainjack makes a mess on his keyboard. Let’s talk about monkeys. A monkey is probably smarter than a two year old. Why is it better to kill a monkey than a two year old if sentience is the thing that makes life valuable?

Is your fetish for cows why you root fat women rj, or will only fat women root you?[/quote]

Would you fuck a monkey? A beautiful little monkey. Nice, kind, pretty. No? Speciest.

I w i l l t y p e s l o w l y so y o u c a n u n d e r s t a n d.

You have a fetish for cows.

Cows are large animals.

It is generally socially unnaceptable(though perhaps not in Texas, you’ll have to tell me) to have sex with cows.

Therefore, when you can’t sneak away to bump uglies with bovines, you do it with fatties.

Understand?

Do you ever write anything that isn’t just an insult. You’d think with so much practice you’d be better at it by now.

[quote]AndyG wrote:
I w i l l t y p e s l o w l y so y o u c a n u n d e r s t a n d.

[/quote]

You fuck monkey’s as well?

That’s like the trifecta of bestiality, no? Cows, Kangaroos and monkeys. Damn.

Do the monkeys pinch? I bet they pinch.

You’re boring me. Come up with something funny.