T Nation

When Did You Start?

Just wondering at what age did people start training?

Can be from when u started lifting on/off and also when u actually said ‘fuck this’, grew some balls, ate copious amounts of food and began doin heavy squats and DLs.

Ill get it started. I first went to a gym 6 yrs ago, finshed school 2 yrs later, hammered my body with partying. Never went to the gym for more than 3 months, 6 months off, 3months on etc… Just began this year eating properly, training hard and subscribing to T-Nation and am up from 77 to 83kgs. Lifes good.

Lets here it.

age 33. info is in my profile.

19 (properly), way too late. i might be squattin 400rm1 instead of 300 :frowning:

started at 14 1/2 years old bodybuilding for 2.5 years (till age 17). went from 65 kgs at 5 feet 3 to 86 kgs 5 feet 4. Back into the iron game a couple of months ago…20 years old now. Still can’t squat what I used when I was 17 lol Gaining back my strength again tough.

fuck bicep_craze, ur avatar… as if it hasnt been said enough, is mezmerising :wink: awesome.
19 definately not to late bro, im 21 and hoping to turn pro by 30 :slight_smile: haha

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
fuck bicep_craze, ur avatar… as if it hasnt been said enough, is mezmerising :wink: awesome.
19 definately not to late bro, im 21 and hoping to turn pro by 30 :slight_smile: haha[/quote]

Hehe thanks man. Aye. Such an avatar helps raise T-levels. HAIL TEH TITAYYYYYSSSSSS!

15, but have spent a lot of that time doing ‘maintenance’ with too much cardio and too restrictive of a diet. Making up for lost time now… :slight_smile:

I think it was in the mid to late Jurassic period.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
14.[/quote]

Dude who is that girl in you avatar? She looks swedish/russian/Ukranian to me. Darn she’s hawt.

/end of hijack

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
RebornTN wrote:

Dude who is that girl in you avatar? She looks swedish/russian/Ukranian to me. Darn she’s hawt.

/end of hijack[/quote]

Doesn’t look Slavic (russian/ukrainian) to me. Actually, looks American, but let’s wait for Reborn to chime in

Hijack appreciated and well… RebornTN? who is she?

Edit: 100th post!

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
Hijack appreciated and well… RebornTN? who is she?

Edit: 100th post![/quote]

CONGRATZ!!!

Lol rebornTN is overcompensating threads. Me and Darkangel seem to be in an unofficial mission to counter the posting power evil reborn is errrrr…

hmmm.

I’m thinking about boobies now. What was I saying?

Ah well.

/end of hijack. again.

she also looks 16

and id also hit it.

and i also started lifing round 18

to get back on subject(sorry)- I started training BB-style when i was 19, always interested in muscle and looking good, but trained for sports in HS with no real guidance, gained 30lbs FAST when i started doing body part splits and cough reading FLEX… but now im here and my knowledge has doubled, at least. now if only my LBM would…