When Did You See Your Best Results?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
oh i know you

you’re the guy that thinks he knows about steroids b/c you’re ‘friend’ is a ‘npc competitor’

cool man, glad you could make it to my party[/quote]

I don’t think I know much about steroids and I didn’t claim to. My friend IS an NPC competitor and shared his cycle with me and I shared it with the forum. Your more than welcome to stop by my gym and train with us if your in the area. (South Jersey) I have nothing against you my man I just want the information being contributed to this forum to continually improve. I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics claiming they are a natty 300 pounds dishing out useless advice. Call me whatever you like, butthurt/ghey/whatever but my only wish is for advanced forum member to contribute advice whenever possible, something all of your buddies do and do very well. I see no reason why you shouldn’t be accountable to do the same if your utilizing the forum your self as your personal dumping ground for jokes and candid pictures. Am I really being unreasonable or disrespectful in any way?