When Did You See Your Best Results?

Plz tell me why you think this 360 program is a joke bigandstrong

Valid reasons plz not just “this is stupid”

Think about it.

[quote]bigandstrong24 wrote:
i’m not butthurt but i for one have used this forum to help my self for quite some time and would encourage noobs to do the same. the forum has been dumb downed lately and their really isn’t a reason since their are many advanced guys around like holymac. some choose to contribute very valuable info (waylanderxx, bones, king beef, etc) and some choose to contribute absolutely nothing worth a shit while still taking the time out to contribute (holymac). respect the fucking forum is what i am saying. [/quote]

Here’s an idea, try the 360 method.

Come back with your tail between your legs.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I tried to figure out who was trolling who in this thread, and my head exploded…

Or is it ‘whom’?

[/quote]

“… who was trolling whom…”

Sorry for your splosion

i’m not butthurt but i for one have used this forum to help my self for quite some time and would encourage noobs to do the same. the forum has been dumb downed lately and their really isn’t a reason since their are many advanced guys around like holymac. some choose to contribute very valuable info (waylanderxx, bones, king beef, etc) and some choose to contribute absolutely nothing worth a shit while still taking the time out to contribute (holymac). respect the fucking forum is what i am saying. [/quote]

no youre definitely butthurt.

[quote]SSC wrote:

Here’s an idea, try the 360 method.

Come back with your tail between your legs.[/quote]

You have made a fuck TON of progress as well and you and Hungry are guys I forgot to mention. /dick riding

oh i know you

you’re the guy that thinks he knows about steroids b/c you’re ‘friend’ is a ‘npc competitor’

cool man, glad you could make it to my party

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
oh i know you

you’re the guy that thinks he knows about steroids b/c you’re ‘friend’ is a ‘npc competitor’

cool man, glad you could make it to my party[/quote]

I don’t think I know much about steroids and I didn’t claim to. My friend IS an NPC competitor and shared his cycle with me and I shared it with the forum. Your more than welcome to stop by my gym and train with us if your in the area. (South Jersey) I have nothing against you my man I just want the information being contributed to this forum to continually improve. I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics claiming they are a natty 300 pounds dishing out useless advice. Call me whatever you like, butthurt/ghey/whatever but my only wish is for advanced forum member to contribute advice whenever possible, something all of your buddies do and do very well. I see no reason why you shouldn’t be accountable to do the same if your utilizing the forum your self as your personal dumping ground for jokes and candid pictures. Am I really being unreasonable or disrespectful in any way?

I don’t think I know much about steroids and I didn’t claim to. My friend IS an NPC competitor and shared his cycle with me and I shared it with the forum. Your more than welcome to stop by my gym and train with us if your in the area. (South Jersey) I have nothing against you my man I just want the information being contributed to this forum to continually improve. I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics claiming they are a natty 300 pounds dishing out useless advice. Call me whatever you like, butthurt/ghey/whatever but my only wish is for advanced forum member to contribute advice whenever possible, something all of your buddies do and do very well. I see no reason why you shouldn’t be accountable to do the same if your utilizing the forum your self as your personal dumping ground for jokes and candid pictures. Am I really being unreasonable or disrespectful in any way?
[/quote]

is there an issue you have with 360 muscle? please feel free to ask questions.

[/quote]

is there an issue you have with 360 muscle? please feel free to ask questions. [/quote]

Nah, it’s great. I’m actually “butthurt” I wasted my fucking time.

I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics…
[/quote]

lol says the guy that joined mid-2011 and has no pictures or training logs…

/edit

oh i know you

cool man, glad you could make it to my party[/quote]

Touche’

The biggest issue I have with 360 muscle is that I don’t know the difference between left and right, this has resulted in a serious muscle imbalance on one side, just not sure if it’s left or right.

how should i modify 360 method if i masturbate with my right hand? more volume on the “left side” day for biceps, forearms, and lateral delts?

i don’t want my right side to get get too big

@bigandstrong24 stop starting shit on the internet.

@HolyMacaroni I feel like one of the largest draw backs to the 360 program is the need for a commercial gym. Guys like me with a home gym would be hard pressed to get enough movements for right and left days.

[quote]JK29 wrote:

@HolyMacaroni I feel like one of the largest draw backs to the 360 program is the need for a commercial gym. Guys like me with a home gym would be hard pressed to get enough movements for right and left days.
[/quote]

you’re probably right.

but one general con of having a home gym is usually lack of selection of equipment. price you pay for having your own personal gym i suppose

[quote]JK29 wrote:

[/quote]

you’re probably right.

but one general con of having a home gym is usually lack of selection of equipment. price you pay for having your own personal gym i suppose [/quote]

For the L/R days you don’t NEED Hammer Strength machines. You can use dumbbell movements if necessary (1-arm presses, rows, RFE squats, etc). It may not be as effective as if you were lifting in a commercial gym but I think accommodating these factors in order to follow the program is worth it. Or at least that’s what bugeishaAD told me. I don’t know if that’s ‘canon’ according to you.

Damn every time i look at holymacs pic i am blown away at those massive arms.

Im still trying to figure out what will work great for physique. my efforts on getting shredded are slow moving.
But…I gained a tremendous amount of strength and size when I did Poliquin’s GVT. If I could show you, I have goose bumps right now just thinking back on it

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

Touche’

The biggest issue I have with 360 muscle is that I don’t know the difference between left and right, this has resulted in a serious muscle imbalance on one side, just not sure if it’s left or right.[/quote]

Is it on the same side of your body that the steering wheel is on a car?

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Damn every time i look at holymacs pic i am blown away at those massive arms. [/quote]

thanks.

its funny how the accusations change, from ‘omg u must spend all day in the gym’ to ‘omg steroids’ and recently i’ve been getting a few ‘omg synthol’

Also one question I forgot to mention:

Is it 1 exercise per muscle group, or is that also highly individual?