When Did You Guys Notice a Change in Libido on TRT?

Testosterone and estrogen are determining factors, but are not the only factors. The fact that you have responded poorly to TRT suggest you have other hormonal problems. You can’t benefit from TRT if other hormones are out of balance.

You seem overly focused on testosterone and estrogen, you need to broaden your approach and work with the appropriate doctor and testing other systems, otherwise you are going to be at this for a very long time never really showing any benefits.

Just because I don’t “feel” TRT, isn’t it good for me to take for other reasons? LIke my heart?

Low T isn’t something I think I should go back to.

No one is saying stop TRT, we are saying you have other issues going on and you seem overly fixated on testosterone and estrogen going from protocol to protocol to protocol.

If you don’t feel the effects of testosterone, then you heart isn’t benefiting hardly at all, I mean you had to create a thread to find out what it’s like to feel high testosterone.

You don’t seem to feel anything no matter what protocol you’re on, so until you start looking elsewhere for why you are a poor responder to TRT, you are spinning your wheels.

7 weeks for bulk of the improvements.

@ncsugrad2002 protocol?

I’ve tried 2 things. Both took 7 weeks.

First was 150mg of test E per week, 3x per week dosing

Second was 3 clicks of 200mg/g creme daily. 2 morning and 1 at night