T Nation

When Did 'Yeah' Replace 'Please'?

In the original ‘The Office’ program they always said it, it can’t be that new.

Lol…chavs. What a bunch of idiots. Say what you want about Americans, but chavs are much sadder than anything weve got to offer. Why? Because they are imitating the saddest of what we have. Like its something worthwhile. Taking the worst example from a place and imitating it, and hey, imitation is the best form of flattery…but jesus, don’t take the worst of it eh? Brainless twats.

I think the closest comparison to be made is chavs = poor white trailer trash

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Lol…chavs. What a bunch of idiots. Say what you want about Americans, but chavs are much sadder than anything weve got to offer. Why? Because they are imitating the saddest of what we have. Like its something worthwhile. Taking the worst example from a place and imitating it, and hey, imitation is the best form of flattery…but jesus, don’t take the worst of it eh? Brainless twats.[/quote]

I think the chav culture started with Oasis, many kids looked at Liam as some sort of god who went from being very poor to a millionaire simply by being cocky.

Also people like Eminem and 50cent give out the attitude that you can make it out of the ghetto and be rich as long as you keep it real and keep it gangsta. What they do not portray is all the hard work they have put in and how much they have had to be very polite and suck up to music industry bosses to get ahead.

The british goverment does not help, the welfare state provides a society of where lazy scumbags can get everything for free, and polictical correctness and a laughable justice system that has no prison spaces to put criminals into means all the criminals can just about get away with murder.

It makes me so proud to know that my tax dollar is keeping their whole family in booze fags and scratch cards!

Anybody whose been outside Town Hall in Sydney will have seen the Australian version of a chav.
Ours are so embarrassing that they hang out with the emos.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Electric: I blame the Chavs. Chav culture etc.

They’re everywhere. I have to supress my urge to pull them by their kappa windbreakers and smash them into a telephone box.

They piss me off to no end.

The only thing worse then them is… Them drunk.
[/quote]

Haha, look at the state of them.

Americans take note, in england there are too many nobheads who look like this.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Anybody whose been outside Town Hall in Sydney will have seen the Australian version of a chav.
Ours are so embarrassing that they hang out with the emos.[/quote]

You have emos an all!

Why can’t people be normal lol

[quote]tomrowe wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
Ours are so embarrassing that they hang out with the emos.

You have emos an all!

Why can’t people be normal lol[/quote]

Well, the T-Nation community is not normal according to the mass’s opinion. But, we are at least human.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Electric: I blame the Chavs. Chav culture etc.

They’re everywhere. I have to supress my urge to pull them by their kappa windbreakers and smash them into a telephone box.

They piss me off to no end.

The only thing worse then them is… Them drunk.
[/quote]

What is an “ASBO”?

Pretty stupid as far as I’m concerned.

The epitome of British poor white trash, these cunts are even lower than chavs

i think its kinda cool yeah

people say “yea” and “Yup” after people say “thanks” here too…i think thats just normal though.

fuckin right m8 yeah

youre all furcoat and no trousers ahaha

Let’s get one thing straight, I really do not mind people saying ‘teah’

but when it is used at the end of a question in replace of please that really pisses me off.

Say please and do not answer the question yourself.