When Did the Brits Turn Into Pussies?

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Ever since they lost the war.

/s[/quote]

which war?

As an english teenager i think its sick how health and safety and the like has allowed this country to become scared of being even ever so slightly out of the comfort zone, thank god my parents ahave never been like the above, I would like to add, that the people described do not behave in a manner that all british people do, im not scared of cows

[quote]JSMaxwell wrote:
October 19, 1781[/quote]

The date, we surrendered to Washington? We did however go on to kick the frenchs arse,and go on to create the largest empire the world has ever seen. Not that thats a good thing, but i tihnk it happened more recently

“No offense to the Brits, but England is becoming a pretty messed up country”.

Too true, that is why so many of us are leaving for Australia. At least their prime minister has a set of balls and is prepared to speak his mind.

I mean in the UK you are taking your own freedom in your hands if you even so much a tackle a burglar in
your own home. That along with the benefits system for the work shy and immigrants really says all there
is to say. We are a laughing stock.

[quote]thejap wrote:
“No offense to the Brits, but England is becoming a pretty messed up country”.

Too true, that is why so many of us are leaving for Australia. At least their prime minister has a set of balls and is prepared to speak his mind.

I mean in the UK you are taking your own freedom in your hands if you even so much a tackle a burglar in
your own home. That along with the benefits system for the work shy and immigrants really says all there
is to say. We are a laughing stock. [/quote]

Right, because Australia doesn’t impose the most idiotic restrictions I’ve ever seen on supplements and such.

There is no perfect country, just one where you will feel most comfortable with how it is run and the majority of people in it.

When did a study from one source mean individuals with limited IQ and access to the internet would go onto make gross generalisations?

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
since the “royal family” was German.[/quote]
and since their now queen married a greek[/quote]

Your avatar gets my approval!

I used to work with a dude from England and he told me one day “there is no such thing as an Englishman, been invaded and taken over how many times over the years and french was the official language at one time” He had some pretty funny skinhead stories too.

One was about football matches. He said that they used to stink like piss at the end of it cause once you got into your seat(if you sat down at all) you were stuck there. Gotta take a leak, you just pissed on the leg of the guy in front of you through a rolled up newspaper or somesuch. The guy behind you was doing the same thing on your rumble boots and nobody cared.

True or maybe a horseshit story.

Yes French was the court/official language for a long time after the Normans - even now the posher words tend to be the French stem words versus the German eg paternal versus fatherly.

And the football story is true - the other option was a bottle you then threw at the opposing fans …