When are Side Chicks Ok

Your a piece of shit excuse for a man no wonder she dosnt wanna fuck you. Woman are attracted to men they trust and respect she obviously dosnt see you as a trustworthy respectable man

[quote]on edge wrote:
always making sex enjoyable for her.[/quote]

Women enjoy sex? I always thought this was one of those things that wasn’t real but women have sucked themselves into believing. Like astrology, yoga and global warming.

That aside, your partner’s belief that you could stroll right into another relationship with no issues seems to be a part of keeping her interested. That’s not to say you should make her fear you will, just that others do desire you.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Kamel wrote:
If your wife or gf hasn’t given it to you in a couple weeks assuming frequent sex before that wouldn’t the correct course of action to be to ask why? Communication is a beautiful thing[/quote]

While I do agree that communication is key, I dont think the overt male style does anything to adress this situations.

If your actions and attitude communicate however that you will get your dick sucked and if not by her than by someone else, she will be all over it in a heartbeat.

Aka dread game aka covert communication. [/quote]

I thought you were supposed to be wise to the ways of women orion. This seems like a pretty clear case to me: if she’s not getting it from him she’s probably getting it from some other guy.
[/quote]

I agree with you about Orion on this but for completely different reason. If a man is getting a woman to put out by instilling fear (regardless of how covertly) that he will go elsewhere if not, it is a strategy doomed to fail.

You keep a woman interested in sex with you long term by always respecting her, maintaining her respect for you and always making sex enjoyable for her.[/quote]

No, you both got that wrong.

If you are convinced to the core that your sexual needs WILL BE MET, if its not even in your universe that its some kind of reward she dishes out to you, she will feel a slight sense of dread.

There is nothing wrong with that, if you go to work, they have a set of unspoken expectations and you better comply.

You dont run around scared all the time but you comply, because you want (need?) that job.

The easiest way is to make sure she knows that other women want you, a little competition anxiety never has hurt anyone.

Now you could go the route of becoming as unattractive as possible so that no other woman wants you, problem is, she wont want you either.

Whenever you’re wearing a cape and fighting crime.

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:
Little to no sex is typically a symptom of a bigger problem.

Bail before you cheat.

At least she’ll have a good time banging the next bf.[/quote]

Well, as long as her needs are met…

Better pay alymony too, so she can focus on here new boos dick…[/quote]

Are you saying that it’s ok to cheat under certain circumstances?

Are you speaking from experience?[/quote]

I dont care if its ok or not, I think its chickenshit.

If she does not want you, walk and get another one.

Now, if I were married and there were kids and she suddenly thought her pussy was made of gold, yeah I would get something on the side but she would know that long before we were married so I dont know whether that is “cheating”.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]csulli wrote:
Also why are you even asking us? You’ve been cheating on your wife for years haven’t you?[/quote]

Lol…

Why do people continue to entertain this clown?

LOL at all the white knights calling “cheating” chicken shit or advising someone to get a divorce (which takes a year or more) BEFORE you get some. LMFAO

If you get married and have a good sex life (why would you marry someone with whom you have a BAD sex life?) and all of a sudden she stops giving it up, why the fuck would any one in their right mind NOT get it from somewhere else? It’s just sex. I’m not saying you should lie about it either, IF SHE ASKS. But it’s not like you should volunteer it. If a woman stops giving up the pussy, then why should she expect her husband to stay faithful?

If she has a medical problem, then she should communicate clearly about her problem and work towards a solution. But just to cut it off without even a conversation? Fuck her, a man has needs and those needs will be met. By her or someone else.

“but you took VOWS”… SO DID SHE. If she’s breaking HER vows to take care of her husband, then there is no reasonable expectation for him to keep his in being faithful. It doesn’t mean you should break up your family over it. Just get a piece on the side and be discreet. Just like civilized people have done for thousands of years.

It’s “cheating” if you’re banging your wife AND a woman on the side. If the wife has closed shop with out so much as a courtesy conversation, and you get your needs met, that’s not cheating, that’s giving a selfish bitch what she deserves.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
It’s “cheating” if you’re banging your wife AND a woman on the side. If the wife has closed shop with out so much as a courtesy conversation, and you get your needs met, that’s not cheating, that’s giving a selfish bitch what she deserves.[/quote]

I’m assuming you would still advocate pursuing the divorce in this situation though, correct? If it’s not a medical condition or some other reasonable solution than there is another larger problem with the relationship and it either needs to be patched up OR taken apart.

I totally understand your point however I think that even if you are getting some on the side in that situation, I doubt your home life is very enjoyable with your female roomate…

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
always making sex enjoyable for her.[/quote]

Women enjoy sex? I always thought this was one of those things that wasn’t real but women have sucked themselves into believing. Like astrology, yoga and global warming.

[/quote]

LMAO!

Back in the day, TNation wouldn’t have let a gem like this go unrecognized. Hilarious.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
It’s “cheating” if you’re banging your wife AND a woman on the side. If the wife has closed shop with out so much as a courtesy conversation, and you get your needs met, that’s not cheating, that’s giving a selfish bitch what she deserves.[/quote]

I’m assuming you would still advocate pursuing the divorce in this situation though, correct? If it’s not a medical condition or some other reasonable solution than there is another larger problem with the relationship and it either needs to be patched up OR taken apart.

I totally understand your point however I think that even if you are getting some on the side in that situation, I doubt your home life is very enjoyable with your female roomate…[/quote]

Every situation is different. She may be perfectly content just being “room mates”. I feel that if children are involved, it’s best to provide a stable environment for them during their formative years (as long as she is working and you won’t get fucked completely when you leave later down the road). If that’s not feasible, then yes, a divorce would be best for all parties involved.

I just don’t understand why a woman would get fat, cut her hair, not give her husband sex and wonder why he want’s to fuck someone else. Shit boggles my little brain.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
If the wife has closed shop with out so much as a courtesy conversation, and you get your needs met, that’s not cheating, that’s giving a selfish bitch what she deserves.[/quote]

That is still cheating no matter how you rationalize it.

Personally, I’d rather keep my integrity intact, file separation paper work, and then go to town. As far as I’m concerned the “year or more” is just to legally divorce. It has no bearing on spiritual/religious divorce, which imo occurred the second he or she cheated.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
I just don’t understand why a woman would get fat, cut her hair, not give her husband sex and wonder why he want’s to fuck someone else. Shit boggles my little brain.[/quote]

Ya, mine too.

The hero we deserve.

[quote]csulli wrote:
The hero we deserve.[/quote]

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
LOL at all the white knights calling “cheating” chicken shit or advising someone to get a divorce (which takes a year or more) BEFORE you get some. LMFAO
[/quote]
You’re being ridiculously literal. There’s no lock on your dick that comes off once the judge signs a paper. What people are saying is that you make it known that things are over. Start the process, whatever. I know how long it takes, but if you’re fucking married to someone you at least owe it to them to make it known that a divorce is gonna happen and the union is no longer exclusive. Don’t just go behind their back and wait and see if they ask. I mean why? YOU are the one who chose to get married, YOU gotta deal with the consequences.

If you literally can’t afford a divorce then hire a hitman or something I dunno.

Don’t do that though. I feel like hebrewhero is the type of person who actually would. Hebrewhero, don’t tell the cops that csulli from TNation told you to hire a contract killer to assassinate your frigid wife.

Welp, time to move to Mexico Chris.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Personally, I’d rather keep my integrity intact, file separation paper work, and then go to town. As far as I’m concerned the “year or more” is just to legally divorce. It has no bearing on spiritual/religious divorce, which imo occurred the second he or she cheated. [/quote]

How about the second she unilaterally decides not to put out ever again? Can I assume from your statement that a couple has become spiritually divorced at that moment and therefore it’s ok for the husband can get his needs met elsewhere?

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Personally, I’d rather keep my integrity intact, file separation paper work, and then go to town. As far as I’m concerned the “year or more” is just to legally divorce. It has no bearing on spiritual/religious divorce, which imo occurred the second he or she cheated. [/quote]

How about the second she unilaterally decides not to put out ever again? Can I assume from your statement that a couple has become spiritually divorced at that moment and therefore it’s ok for the husband can get his needs met elsewhere?
[/quote]

If she is 100% committed to never again putting out, then yes I think it is reasonable to look elsewhere. I’m not sure how you would know that though if there’s no communication?

I think Mark 10:7-8 cover it pretty well; although, verse 9 doesn’t really help my case :/.

For legal purposes I would suggest immediately filing for separation and ultimately get divorced.