When are Side Chicks Ok

Kew

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Now imagine this
[/quote]

Your post calls for speculation, which I do not do.
[/quote]

Nice way to slice & dice to keep your persona up but your deflection is rather weak. If you cant speculate ie try view a problem from another mans eyes then why pass judgement?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

…dammit I have near perfect glute development. Things are seriously bubbled up back there. :wink:

[/quote]

POIDNH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[/quote]

This one is much better

Btw, I’m the one howling like a dog if you didn’t already guess.

Congratulations to AC for being the only man on the planet to ever call Puff a bitch. Nice job, way to distinguish yourself.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Btw, I’m the one howling like a dog if you didn’t already guess.[/quote]

bar in the garage, surfboards in the rafters - I think you and i need to be freinds, EdgieBot!!

[quote]on edge wrote:
Congratulations to AC for being the only man on the planet to ever call Puff a bitch. Nice job, way to distinguish yourself.[/quote]

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Btw, I’m the one howling like a dog if you didn’t already guess.[/quote]

bar in the garage, surfboards in the rafters - I think you and i need to be freinds, EdgieBot!![/quote]

Those boards look to be about the right size for you big man.

For the “break it off first crew” when exactly is it time to call it off?

The night you’re going to bang this other person you’ve been courting?
When you’ve met someone else you’re interested in and seems interested in you?
When your feelings go but no one else is in the picture?

Personally, I don’t see much difference in someone cheating on you and someone who has walked up to the start line and is just waiting for the gun to go off.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
[/quote]

You’re going to get 100 different answers. I think people deep down know when their marriage is over. IMO, you should break it off before you’re physically or emotionally involved with someone else.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:
[/quote]

You’re going to get 100 different answers. I think people deep down know when their marriage is over. IMO, you should break it off before you’re physically or emotionally involved with someone else. [/quote]
Bullseye

[quote]on edge wrote:
Congratulations to AC for being the only man on the planet to ever call Puff a bitch. Nice job, way to distinguish yourself.[/quote]

I don’t think this is fair. Yes, it was harsh and wrong of AC insofar as PP is NOT a bitch, but she did choose to express herself via sarcasm more than once, even knowing that some posters were reading it as earnest expression. If he read her previous posts on the matter as straightforward she seemed to be piling on with malice in a thread where AC was already feeling embattled. He reacted. They both apologized for the misunderstanding.

Thomas Carlyle said: “Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it.” I’m inclined to agree. I don’t think it should fall on the casual reader to know which posters happen to be stating the opposite of what they mean in any given thread.

All of that said, I wish PP would reconsider because I like her and am going to miss her. She brings nice balance and a touch of class to the forums.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:
[/quote]

You’re going to get 100 different answers. I think people deep down know when their marriage is over. IMO, you should break it off before you’re physically or emotionally involved with someone else. [/quote]
Bullseye[/quote]

Agreed
The warning signs will be there. Wasnt married but was well on my way with a 5+ year relationship. By the end i could tell we were both holding on for no good actual reason. Calling it quits was very very hard. BUt it was easily the right decision for both of us. I found someone much better fitted. She is married so i am assuming that is better.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

I don’t think this is fair. Yes, it was harsh and wrong of AC insofar as PP is NOT a bitch, but she did choose to express herself via sarcasm more than once, even knowing that some posters were reading it as earnest expression. If he read her previous posts on the matter as straightforward she seemed to be piling on with malice in a thread where AC was already feeling embattled. He reacted. They both apologized for the misunderstanding.

Thomas Carlyle said: “Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it.” I’m inclined to agree. I don’t think it should fall on the casual reader to know which posters happen to be stating the opposite of what they mean in any given thread.

All of that said, I wish PP would reconsider because I like her and am going to miss her. She brings nice balance and a touch of class to the forums.

[/quote]

I speak almost solely in sarcasm and the internet has a great way of destroying it all. People find the internet so serious

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

I speak almost solely in sarcasm and the internet has a great way of destroying it all. People find the internet so serious[/quote]

It’s gonna get REAL serious when someone calls you a bitch!

j/k lol

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Yes, it was harsh and wrong of AC insofar as PP is NOT a bitch,
[/quote]

You said it right here so how is my comment unfair? It’s not like I’m coming at him with a superman punch or anything but there does need to be some degree of policing here. In real life if a friend of mine was being an asshole or inappropriate I’d say “dude, what the fuck are you doing?” That’s how my comment is meant.

I’m sure you’re on target with your ‘embattled’ assessment since AC is generally much sharper than that but it’s still jaw dropping that he couldn’t tell she was joking. Doesn’t AC have a legendary ability to read people?

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

I speak almost solely in sarcasm and the internet has a great way of destroying it all. People find the internet so serious[/quote]

It’s gonna get REAL serious when someone calls you a bitch!

j/k lol[/quote]

Oh darn, I forgot to end my last post with “bitch”

j/k lol

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Yes, it was harsh and wrong of AC insofar as PP is NOT a bitch,
[/quote]

You said it right here so how is my comment unfair? It’s not like I’m coming at him with a superman punch or anything but there does need to be some degree of policing here. In real life if a friend of mine was being an asshole or inappropriate I’d say “dude, what the fuck are you doing?” That’s how my comment is meant.

I’m sure you’re on target with your ‘embattled’ assessment since AC is generally much sharper than that but it’s still jaw dropping that he couldn’t tell she was joking. Doesn’t AC have a legendary ability to read people? [/quote]

He for whatever reason recalled her saying that she has sex with her husband once a year, which in fact she did say. Jewbacca, another discerning poster, took it at face value, too. Jewbacca is more courteous in his delivery than AC, but he reacted also.

I got all sorts of flack way back when for jokingly misinterpreting Prof X’s concern about something-or-other as being concern about the unequal numbers of women represented in Alpha T or whatever. People got ALL bent out of shape, as you can imagine. I thought it was a top-notch joke. Others got offended. That’s life.

That’s not to say that PP shouldn’t be upset - I totally get why she is. But that doesn’t make it AC’s fault that there was a misunderstanding.