When are Side Chicks Ok

So if your wife or girlfriend isnt giving it up when is it ok to bang? I think if shes not giving it up for weeks or months you have all the rights to pound. Not giving your mate X is as bad as cheating IMO… You wouldnt keep a fridge full of food in the house and not let anyone eat then get mad when they go to Micky D’s… If you did you would just be stupid and unrealistic

Never ok. Man up and get rid of her first.

If your wife or gf hasn’t given it to you in a couple weeks assuming frequent sex before that wouldn’t the correct course of action to be to ask why? Communication is a beautiful thing

[quote]Kamel wrote:
If your wife or gf hasn’t given it to you in a couple weeks assuming frequent sex before that wouldn’t the correct course of action to be to ask why? Communication is a beautiful thing[/quote]

While I do agree that communication is key, I dont think the overt male style does anything to adress this situations.

If your actions and attitude communicate however that you will get your dick sucked and if not by her than by someone else, she will be all over it in a heartbeat.

Aka dread game aka covert communication.

Little to no sex is typically a symptom of a bigger problem.

Bail before you cheat.

At least she’ll have a good time banging the next bf.

prepare to get flamed…

trust me, this I know

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:

Bail before you cheat.

At least she’ll have a good time banging the next bf.[/quote]

Well, as long as her needs are met…

Better pay alymony too, so she can focus on here new boos dick…

If its a girlfriend tell her your plan in advance and the reasons why. Then its not dishonest and its not cheating. With a girl friend, its only cheating if you lie about it and fail to provide advance notice.

With a wife, you have those pesky “vows” that get in the way and its legally adultery. IMO, with a wife you either need express advance permission from the wife or a divorce. Advance disclosure without consent from the wife isn’t enough.

That’s just my opinion.

So did you get hep b from your side chick or girlfriend?

Pumping Iron - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation?

[quote]Kamel wrote:
If your wife or gf hasn’t given it to you in a couple weeks assuming frequent sex before that wouldn’t the correct course of action to be to ask why? Communication is a beautiful thing[/quote]

This dont be such a low life and go and cheat. But havent already if i am remembering my threads

stealing a quote from CS from other thread "Romantic emotional or physical intimacy with anyone other than your spouse is cheating and the end of the relationship for me. I’m not good with open relationships. " boom

LOL@this guy.

Work out why she doesn’t want sex. You’ve probably been a dick about something (or she’s bat shit crazy - or both).

If you can’t be arsed working it out, then break up with her.

It’s not difficult to behave like a decent man… Seriously.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:

Bail before you cheat.

At least she’ll have a good time banging the next bf.[/quote]

Well, as long as her needs are met…

Better pay alymony too, so she can focus on here new boos dick…[/quote]

Are you saying that it’s ok to cheat under certain circumstances?

Are you speaking from experience?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
I think if shes not giving it up for weeks or months you have all the rights to pound.[/quote]
Fucking lol dude, you’d only give it weeks!?

Besides I’m in the never camp. If she’s not intimate with you, and you can’t get your shit figured out, then fine, leave her and fuck whoever you want. Don’t just go around behind her back though dude. Cheating is a pussy move. You’re a grown ass man. Man up and get a divorce if you have to.

Also why are you even asking us? You’ve been cheating on your wife for years haven’t you?

[quote]csulli wrote:
Also why are you even asking us? You’ve been cheating on your wife for years haven’t you?[/quote]

Same reason guys ask if they can take Madcow, add what is essentially an advanced bodybuilding routine to the end of it with and supplement with another 3 Oly lifting sessions per week.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Kamel wrote:

While I do agree that communication is key, I dont think the overt male style does anything to adress this situations.

If your actions and attitude communicate however that you will get your dick sucked and if not by her than by someone else, she will be all over it in a heartbeat.

Aka dread game aka covert communication. [/quote]

I thought you were supposed to be wise to the ways of women orion. This seems like a pretty clear case to me: if she’s not getting it from him she’s probably getting it from some other guy.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Kamel wrote:

Aka dread game aka covert communication. [/quote]

I thought you were supposed to be wise to the ways of women orion. This seems like a pretty clear case to me: if she’s not getting it from him she’s probably getting it from some other guy.
[/quote]

I agree with you about Orion on this but for completely different reason. If a man is getting a woman to put out by instilling fear (regardless of how covertly) that he will go elsewhere if not, it is a strategy doomed to fail.

You keep a woman interested in sex with you long term by always respecting her, maintaining her respect for you and always making sex enjoyable for her.

I’d prefer my side chicks to be better than okay.