T Nation

When and What ???

I’ve just got back into lifting.Im about 5’9" 180 with 11% body fat.I’ve been on whey for about three months.Starting to see some results but I feel their could be more.Any thoughts on what I could bump up to?

Tuna shake.

inject 3 cc’s of prop into the head of your dick and get hyyyyuuuuuugggeeeeeee!!!

tube steak jibba-jabba!!!

Elaborate on your diet more.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Elaborate on your diet more.[/quote]

I’ve been a diet for the last three months or so.Thanks to the service and their diet plan I have seen a change but with th P.T. and the Louisiana heat I’m wondering if the diet and they whey is doing anything.It seems as if all I do is stay the same wieght and nothing increases.Accept the weight I put up.

I think we need to call in an interpreter…

[quote]bigrediro wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
Elaborate on your diet more.

I’ve been a diet for the last three months or so.Thanks to the service and their diet plan I have seen a change but with th P.T. and the Louisiana heat I’m wondering if the diet and they whey is doing anything.It seems as if all I do is stay the same wieght and nothing increases.Accept the weight I put up.[/quote]

By “elaborate”, I think he meant tell us exactly what you eat and how much of it. And if you’ve been on a diet (I guess you mean fewer cals) for three months, how are you going to gain mass?

Just so you know… you cant “be on” whey. Thats like “being on” chicken breast. Whey is simply a protein extracted from milk… its not a miracle drug.