My wife and I are not entirely sure when we will begin trying for a child. However, it will likely be in the range of 6 months. I’m wondering if adjustments should be made now, or when we decide now is the time to conceive.
I’m currently on .80ml Test/.800IU HCG weekly. One doctor suggested to adjust now to 1.500 IU HCG (3 x 500) weekly, and drop T to .70 weekly. I’m trying to get other people’s experiences on what their providers had them successful with. Is it worth getting a sperm test to get an idea on the adjustments needed?
Thanks for all feedback.