Wheels, ?, Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, and Chips

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
IronAbrams wrote:
No one cares about them. They’re like the red headed stepchild of plates.

nah those are the 2.5s just left alone in the corner. people forget they exist

Not all people. I saw person in the gym today, I think we would call her a ‘woman’, she used them on a standard bar and nothing else.

[/quote]

wtf is a woman?

wtf is wrong with a 35?

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
wtf is wrong with a 35? [/quote]

The fact that you don’t know just goes to prove that you should delete your T-Nation account now.

Funny…I thought I was the only one that thought they were useless.

I’m not trying to act too cool for them…it’s just if I were using a 25 on either side, I’d just put a 10 on either if I was upping the weight before going to a 45 on either side. It’d be silly to remove the 25 and put a 35 on then go to the 45s

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny…I thought I was the only one that thought they were useless.

I’m not trying to act too cool for them…it’s just if I were using a 25 on either side, I’d just put a 10 on either if I was upping the weight before going to a 45 on either side. It’d be silly to remove the 25 and put a 35 on then go to the 45s[/quote]

haha

ive seen your gym

hahahahaha

^^ It’s not my fault!

35’s were made so the pink dumbell club to look like they can bench more than 95lbs.

Ok, this looks like a good place for a 1st post; being 1. a noob, & 2. a small female, I just call them my “big girl” plates :wink:

(let the flames begin…)

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

everything.

How about 35’s be called a “hobbit”. That way when someone asks for a 35 lb. plate you can look at them like they are only half the man you once knew.

35’s are only good for deadlifting from a defic…shit I can just stand on 45’s, fuck it, 35’s suck.

We call them training wheels.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
We call them training wheels.[/quote]

LOL!

Win.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

I don’t get it either.

This thread is extremely fucking stupid - And not because of the original question asked.

[quote]SSC wrote:
bugeishaAD wrote:
wtf is wrong with a 35?

I don’t get it either.

This thread is extremely fucking stupid - And not because of the original question asked.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]dezlwezl wrote:
Ok, this looks like a good place for a 1st post; being 1. a noob, & 2. a small female, I just call them my “big girl” plates :wink:

(let the flames begin…)[/quote]

Girls don’t really get flamed around here. Unless you go full retard you will be fine having any opinion you want.

If you post a pic, many here will love you forever, assuming you are not a hideous swamp beast.

(I am in no way implying that you are ugly as a barrel of smashed assholes, I’m just saying.)

I judge a weight room based on whetehr or not it has 35s. If it doesnt it’s some new-aged foo-foo palace that probably rubberizes their octagon weights with handles. And is funneling money to the communists

holy fuck i just realized you don’t need 35s…