What's Your Worst Exercise?

My squat is def the worst I’ve got. Too bad it’s the one I like the most huh? I wish I didn’t have these long ass legs, though that really doesn’t explain my crappy squat.

Standing Military…I hate them

Pull-ups, I just suck ass at pull-ups but I’m going to crush them in the next program I’m doing.

Hmmm, I’ve got a few lifts that I suck at. The one that springs to mind are curls, as my arms are really long and skinny compared to the rest of me. I find that mixing up my arm exercises more often than other body parts helps for some reason, as well as gripping the bar really hard. I’m working on my grip strength too.

Overhead press… I bench 140kg, my best overhead is 75. I’m ignoring the problem, hoping it goes away :slight_smile:

(nah, after I do my next comp I’m starting 5/3/1 and going to throw in a ton of overhead assistance work and more bodybuilder style volume training. That ought to fix it)

Flat bench press, its only at 185, which well, is fantastic considering I made a thread in strength sports probably a month ago about how I couldn’t go past 155 for 3-5 reps. Its slowly going up, I try to go up 10lbs every 2 workouts, but I think I tore my shoulder today doing something or another so thats going to set me back a bit.

Even though my delts and traps are relatively big in comparison to the rest of me…my shoulder presses are weak in my eyes. I can nearly curl as much as I press with DB’s for the same reps.

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
Even though my delts and traps are relatively big in comparison to the rest of me…my shoulder presses are weak in my eyes. I can nearly curl as much as I press with DB’s for the same reps.[/quote]

Flat bench press.

[quote]ayork90 wrote:
Da Vinci wrote:
Even though my delts and traps are relatively big in comparison to the rest of me…my shoulder presses are weak in my eyes. I can nearly curl as much as I press with DB’s for the same reps.

x 2[/quote]

+3

I have been seriously neglecting my shoulders, that changes yesterday! I was flat out embarassed for myself at the gym last night. I have made them another priority and actually added front squat and military to my 6 month goals.

Im with you guys on the flat bench. I have pretty big pecs, but only bench 295. Long arms are most likely the culprit. A 6’2" wing span on a 5’10" body will never win me any bench competitions.

For me it would be the squat.

All pressing sucks for me. I can barbell row 50 more pounds than I can bench press. Overhead pressing is even more pathetic.

I suck at Bulgarian split squats as well, having a hard time keeping my balance. Just started hammering those last week.

absolutely HATE doing anything for my shoulders.

heavy GoodMornings r my worst, i h8 those, bar wants 2 creep over the neck, i get thrown off balance, just feels awkward in general. to improve em im just doin em more often with different rep schemes, rep cadence and tonnage i also do a lot of similar lifts DLs. barbell’d back extensions, ect.
I know it wasnt posted but my best lift; the narrow stance deadlift with a 630 raw pr, Im no andy bolton but pretty good for a hybrid strength athlete.

bent over rows

Ill suck your dick off.

Bent over rows… 85 lb difference in how much i can row compared to bench with the same grip for same reps. It’s pathetic and I can’t add more weight without form going to shit. I do them almost parallel with the floor though… not standing almost verticle as I see some do at the gym. Maybe I’m the one doing it wrong… Levrone did his DB one armed rows pretty darn verticle in the latest video. Who the f knows…

Any over-head press is generally pretty weak for me. Curls as well.

[quote]HypertroPHd wrote:
heavy GoodMornings r my worst, i h8 those, bar wants 2 creep over the neck, i get thrown off balance, just feels awkward in general. to improve em im just doin em more often with different rep schemes, rep cadence and tonnage i also do a lot of similar lifts DLs. barbell’d back extensions, ect.
I know it wasnt posted but my best lift; the narrow stance deadlift with a 630 raw pr, Im no andy bolton but pretty good for a hybrid strength athlete. [/quote]

You look like someone I would want to train with…I can see the anger on your face. What do you mean by hybrid? You mean you combine powerlifting and bodybuilding methods?