What's your workout jam?

Generally it’s some lame shit they play at 24 Hour Fitness. Some days, like today it’s classic rock. I usually get jacked up on the way with AC/DC, Metallica, Salty Dog, Offspring, or something to go with my triple shot of espresso (with one Splenda).

Mr. scarface
Wille d
bushwick bill
2pac
UGK
Celly Cell
Spice 1
E40
Westside connection
Dazdillinger
Eazy E
DMX
NAS
C-bo
Brotha lynch hung
NWA
MC eight
“Menace 2 society” soundtrack

ThumperTx
I’m on a “Rocky mountain high”

there’s nothin like rage against the machine. those boys had some rigid anger…and some thoughtful stuff to say as well. crazy, intelligent, motivational= t-man

everyone listens to loud crazy shit, i like quieter stuff that kinda gets my mind level. helps me focus

I like “Puberty Love” by Ronny Desmond

Ditto to all the above, minus the Jay-Z and Sean Paul crap.

…actually, Jay-Z has one of those faces you just wanna punch, so heck, maybe it might work. Anything for some intensity, right?

TOOL
A Perfect Circle
Soundgarden
Audioslave
Stone Temple Pilots
Metallica
Megadeth
Guns n Roses
RATM
Soulfly
Three Six Mafia
Pantera

Atmosphere
Aesop Rock
Infectious Organisms
Mr. Lif
Necro

and other underground groups that no one has ever heard of.

Cannibal Corpse
The Black Dahlia Murder
Lamb of God
Slayer
Carcass
Soilwork

Anything that is total aggression and hate. Yeah, I am a little off, but it works for me.

Pantera-- the Best for the job
Suicidal Tendencies (them SoCal essays are built)
Sick of it All
Agnostic Front
Metallica
Shadows Fall

Great topic, BTW!!

METALLICA (“One”- awesome training song)
Disturbed
Saliva
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit
Aerosmith (Toys in the Attic CD)
Korn
AC/DC
Old Metallica
STP
Rage Against the Machine
Rob Zombie
Wheezer

These guys on the walkman is much more motivational than the candy-ass music the gym plays overhead :slight_smile:

Diecast
Mushroomhead
Statik X
Disturbed
Linkin Park
Green Day
Hatebreed
Pantera
Offspring
Deftones
Lollipop Lust Kill
Machine Head
Mindless Self Indulgence
Primer 55
Insane Clown Posse
Twiztid
Rage Against The Machine
Rammstein
Saliva
Slipknot
SuperJoint Ritual
System Of A Down

Smuckers
Bama
Home Jarred

Thanks China…

Somebody mentioned that this topic has already come up from time to time but being fairly new to the forums, this is my way of getting to know people a bit better. Plus music taste changes from time to time.

I have to say that I’ve given most of the above a spin at some point, though, I’ve never considered jammin’ to the Jeopardy theme. I wonder if I can find it on one of the P2P’s or mIRC…

ChinaDoll,
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE a girl as fine as yourself listens to Rob Zombie, old Metallica and Rage.
You are definately every guy’s dream (at least mine)

Hey dstrbd!
Great music really helps with intensity, huh?!!

“Old Metallica” Oops…meant Old Motley Crue!

Aloha!

Hey Muslehed!!

You can call me “Metallicahead” if you like!! hehe That stuff is the only real music to me! I’m glad you like that kind of music too! I’m glad other BB’s like that kind of music as well!

China

P.S. Song that gives me great intensity and focus while training: “Rock and Roll ain’t Noise Pollution” by AC/DC…the rhythm is very, incredibly sexy…

Also really good motivators, “Stupify”, “Fire Starter”, “Vaseline”, “Click, Click Boom”…

Bombs Over Badgad baby, the Rage against the machine remix…

Also, March of the Pigs by NIN…

Gets me so pumped I want to head butt my dog.

B.