T Nation

What's Your Weight & Arm Measurement?


#241

Year old thread? Didn’t we just have an arm size thread?


#243

5’8"
205lbs
16.75 inches flexed


#244

[quote]mavrcksurfer69 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Defekt wrote:
Why would you measure unflexed?

why would you measure flexed?

do you flex your calf when measuring it? thighs, waist, chest, etc?

again though, I’m coming from a fitness based background, I’m not big into the BB scene, is that how they normally measure an arm?

Then get off of a bodybuilding site… go post this on sixpackabs.com or something[/quote]

I like how you’re berating a guy for a post he made a year ago.


#245

6’2-6’3, 185
arms: 16 cold/flexed


#246

Why do we have 2 “arm” threads with a hudred or so pic but the wheels thread is ignored? I have read quite a few posts that belittle others for not placing the squat as The Holy Grail, the do or die movement, drink milk and squat, and every other phrase that makes you a pussy for not squatting until you puke.Where’s the wheels? Not trying to be a troll but it seems that most guys must put arm development over legs.


#247

It is easier for me to do curls than squats so I think what you are saying is very valid and accurate. Also, people can attempt to “flex” Burger King arms but when they try to “flex” their Burger King legs…WFT.


#248

Height: 6’2
Weight: 220 (rounded, it’s a bit less)

Arms: 14 1/2 (a sad Panda)
Calves: 18 1/3
Thighs: 26

Lower body definitely a strong point.


#249

[quote]adamhum wrote:
I want want to be a dick, but most of the people on this site have really shitty stats! This is where I come for advice?

:slight_smile:

230, 17 inch arms…[/quote]

Your post doesn’t make you sound like a dick ( I assume that is what you meant to say). It’s just ironic.

I weigh more than 50 pounds less than you and have slightly bigger arms. A 230 pound man of average height with 17 inch arms is nothing short of an underachievement.


#250

Weight:162lb
Height: 5’10

Arms: 12(relaxed)
Chest: 37

I definitely need to eat more, lol


#251

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
adamhum wrote:
I want want to be a dick, but most of the people on this site have really shitty stats! This is where I come for advice?

:slight_smile:

230, 17 inch arms…

Your post doesn’t make you sound like a dick ( I assume that is what you meant to say). It’s just ironic.

I weigh more than 50 pounds less than you and have slightly bigger arms. A 230 pound man of average height with 17 inch arms is nothing short of an underachievement. [/quote]

Thats too funny, I think it is alot easier to make comments like that when typing from miles away.
Adamhum, I am sure you are just having a bad day.
160 lbs 5’7"
17 1/4 cold


#252

[quote]bwhitwell wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
adamhum wrote:
I want want to be a dick, but most of the people on this site have really shitty stats! This is where I come for advice?

:slight_smile:

230, 17 inch arms…

Your post doesn’t make you sound like a dick ( I assume that is what you meant to say). It’s just ironic.

I weigh more than 50 pounds less than you and have slightly bigger arms. A 230 pound man of average height with 17 inch arms is nothing short of an underachievement.

Thats too funny, I think it is alot easier to make comments like that when typing from miles away.
Adamhum, I am sure you are just having a bad day.
160 lbs 5’7"
17 1/4 cold[/quote]

Impressive picture.

I have no peak to speak whatsoever so any picture I take at my current BF% looks unimpressive. Such is life.


#253

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
bwhitwell wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
adamhum wrote:
I want want to be a dick, but most of the people on this site have really shitty stats! This is where I come for advice?

:slight_smile:

230, 17 inch arms…

Your post doesn’t make you sound like a dick ( I assume that is what you meant to say). It’s just ironic.

I weigh more than 50 pounds less than you and have slightly bigger arms. A 230 pound man of average height with 17 inch arms is nothing short of an underachievement.

Thats too funny, I think it is alot easier to make comments like that when typing from miles away.
Adamhum, I am sure you are just having a bad day.
160 lbs 5’7"
17 1/4 cold

Impressive picture.

I have no peak to speak whatsoever so any picture I take at my current BF% looks unimpressive. Such is life. [/quote]

Gift from my mom’s side of the family, Grandfather at 76 had peaked biceps.


#254

Update:

Height - 6.1ft
Weight - 198lbs
bf - 10.7%
Arms(flexed) - 17 3/8"

Arms have measured bigger before, BUT I was alot fatter, so attribute alot of that SIZE to fat. Currently, arms are the best they have ever looked.

GJ


#255

[quote]Gymjunkie wrote:
Update:

Height - 6.1ft
Weight - 198lbs
bf - 10.7%
Arms(flexed) - 17 3/8"

Arms have measured bigger before, BUT I was alot fatter, so attribute alot of that SIZE to fat. Currently, arms are the best they have ever looked.

GJ[/quote]

Great job, you have some long arms and when they fillout some with that peak they will be awesome.


#256

[quote]bwhitwell wrote:
Why do we have 2 “arm” threads with a hudred or so pic but the wheels thread is ignored? I have read quite a few posts that belittle others for not placing the squat as The Holy Grail, the do or die movement, drink milk and squat, and every other phrase that makes you a pussy for not squatting until you puke.Where’s the wheels? Not trying to be a troll but it seems that most guys must put arm development over legs.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.


#257

[quote]bwhitwell wrote:
Gymjunkie wrote:
Update:

Height - 6.1ft
Weight - 198lbs
bf - 10.7%
Arms(flexed) - 17 3/8"

Arms have measured bigger before, BUT I was alot fatter, so attribute alot of that SIZE to fat. Currently, arms are the best they have ever looked.

GJ

Great job, you have some long arms and when they fillout some with that peak they will be awesome.[/quote]

Hey man,

If you took a look at my profile pics…they were taken early last year when I lost size after dieting and arms were about 17". My current condition is the best Iv’e EVER been in, FAR leaner and bigger. Will update my profile in the near future.

GJ


#258

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
bwhitwell wrote:
Why do we have 2 “arm” threads with a hudred or so pic but the wheels thread is ignored? I have read quite a few posts that belittle others for not placing the squat as The Holy Grail, the do or die movement, drink milk and squat, and every other phrase that makes you a pussy for not squatting until you puke.Where’s the wheels? Not trying to be a troll but it seems that most guys must put arm development over legs.

I was thinking the same thing.[/quote]

That is why whenever someone puts “ass-to-grass” or “ATG” or “deep squats not pussy knee bends” I instantly think they mean power curtsy.

Dude, squats are fucking hard ass work. They make my dick shrivel and I’m only talking 315 here. I wouldn’t be surprised if a majority of people that post here don’t do them. Shit I only do them once a week, and have been know to take a week or two with just extensions and leg press if I’m feeling run down or hurting. And I don’t care who thinks I’m hardcorez or not.

That being said, this is BB after all, who gives a shit what someone does if they have big legs? I mean if cartwheels and beating off in the sauna made you a lean 235 with freaky gorilla legs, who am I to judge?

But yeah, I tend to agree with what you said. Its ironic.

Oh yeah, my arms, like the rest of me are still small…


#259

6 months ago, I started lifting for the first time in my life at age 36. I weighed 170#, stood 6’ tall, and my arms were 11 7/8" cold, resting. After beginning Starting Strength and eating like it was my job, I recently hit 197# and my arms are 13 5/8 cold, resting.

I only recently started doing direct arm work and am looking forward to taking the measurements in another 6 months.


#260

So we’re including height now?

Just turned 17
5’11"
A good 226 morning weight at 18% bf
14.7 inch arms rested, 16 inch flexed and 17.2 pumped


#261

ok…
5’10"
230lbs
16 inch arms relaxed no pump no flexing.
never measured them pumped or flexed so i cant give them numbers.