What's Your Weight & Arm Measurement?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
5’9"
192 lbs
Age 36
Arms 13.5"(15")
Calf 15"
Neck 15.5"

Arms up 3/4" in 6 weeks after adding 3 direct arm workouts per week and adding calories.

As noted in other threads, my project this summer is increased arm size/strength-- ie. LOTS of DIRECT arm work.

The ProfX speaketh the truth.[/quote]

Update: 15.5" (flex) @ 195

:slight_smile:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2149580&pageNo=4

190lbs 16"…

…penis.

160 lbs - 17" cold…18" pumped

[quote]1morerep wrote:
160 lbs - 17" cold…18" pumped[/quote]

Wow! thats a great stat! nice one mate!

[quote]1morerep wrote:
160 lbs - 17" cold…18" pumped[/quote]

TROLL :wink:

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
1morerep wrote:

TROLL ;)[/quote]

finally! after posting here for well over a year, someone has finally caught on! :wink:

[quote]1morerep wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
1morerep wrote:

finally! after posting here for well over a year, someone has finally caught on! ;)[/quote]

That thread on bb.com with the big spoon was classic.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
1morerep wrote:

finally! after posting here for well over a year, someone has finally caught on! ;)[/quote]

…?

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
1morerep wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
1morerep wrote:

finally! after posting here for well over a year, someone has finally caught on! :wink:

That thread on bb.com with the big spoon was classic.[/quote]

oh lord i thought i had managed to erase that from my memory…lol

that was a while back before i knew what a bunch of total morons made up the bulk of bb.com members. i had posted my pics on there and i got a bunch of crap suggesting that i had photoshopped them. then some genius suggested i take an on the spot pic of myself holding a spoon! to prove that it was really me. and being in that kind of a mood, i actually did. so i snapped a pic thru my bedroom mirror which sparked a whole other issue of why my tattoo was on the wrong side. it went on and on. i knew they were just fucking with me but i was kind of enjoying the whole thing. here’s the link for anyone having some time and would like a bit of amusement:

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
1morerep wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
1morerep wrote:

that was a while back before i knew what a bunch of total morons made up the bulk of bb.com members. i had posted my pics on there and i got a bunch of crap suggesting that i had photoshopped them. then some genius suggested i take an on the spot pic of myself holding a spoon! to prove that it was really me. and being in that kind of a mood, i actually did. so i snapped a pic thru my bedroom mirror which sparked a whole other issue of why my tattoo was on the wrong side. it went on and on. i knew they were just fucking with me but i was kind of enjoying the whole thing. here’s the link for anyone having some time and would like a bit of amusement:

[/quote]

Are you serious, that thread was hilarious! As soon as I read that your head didn’t match your body, I knew it would go downhill from there.

From using drugs to always using the same shorts on all the pictures, that thread had everything. And to top it off, you were even accused of switching tattoos on a mirror picture.

I can’t believe you spent so much time defending yourself against those morons.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
1morerep wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
1morerep wrote:

[/quote]

That bullshit went on for 14 pages? As much as I argue over random topics, there is no way I would have worried about those idiots for that long.

It is almost always the least developed trying to degrade someone else’s progress. The further past them you are, the more they hate you for it.

i know! at first i was defending myself. i was new to the site and didn’t yet know how cheesey and full of morons it actually was. but as it got sillier and sillier and i realized they were just being jerk-offs getting a thrill pressing my buttons, i had to keep it going just to see where and when it would finally resolve. i admit i actually had fun doing it. a classic for the books in any case.

1MR, I think you probably have the biggest arm for your weight/height on these boards! Effin’ genetics!

6 foot (in my socks), 202 lbs.

Arms - 15.75 (flexed)
Calves - 15.5
Neck - 17

My arm.

4’3
28 inch pythons

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Just looking to compare arm size to height out of curiosity

I’m 185.5 lbs
Arm: 13 1/8th

cold measurements and relaxed please (if you know).[/quote]

I am

Heigth: 5’7"
Weight: 154
Arm: 13"Relaxed/15"Flexed Cold

[quote]1morerep wrote:
i know! at first i was defending myself. i was new to the site and didn’t yet know how cheesey and full of morons it actually was. but as it got sillier and sillier and i realized they were just being jerk-offs getting a thrill pressing my buttons, i had to keep it going just to see where and when it would finally resolve. i admit i actually had fun doing it. a classic for the books in any case.[/quote]

I think that place (bb.com) is B.S. i have learned more about bodybuilding, about what I want to do, about what am i doing wrong in one week than months of posting there. they don’t even rate you in a way that helps you to improve.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
i know! at first i was defending myself. i was new to the site and didn’t yet know how cheesey and full of morons it actually was. but as it got sillier and sillier and i realized they were just being jerk-offs getting a thrill pressing my buttons, i had to keep it going just to see where and when it would finally resolve. i admit i actually had fun doing it. a classic for the books in any case.[/quote]

You look great mate. real good!

This thread was a fun read - as usual Prof X was preaching the truth! For those of you who are right handed but have a slightly larger left arm (or vice versa) - Think about your daily life: When you haul in groceries you pile everything on your “off” arm, so you can use your dominant hand to use the key to unlock your door. We always tend to load up our off arm while keeping our dominant one free for fine motor tasks. Even though its not gym poundages, a whole lifetime of doing that over and over tends to lead to folks having a slightly larger arm measurement for the non-dominant arm.