What's Your Steady State Cardio?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Do you guys take anything immediately before/after your cardio sessions?[/quote]

Sometimes if I have really hit cardio hard, and I’m talking HARD, I’ll take glutamine and whey…just those two. I’m gonna start with milk though; I really need to add some good simple carbs.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
I honestly don’t see how anyone could tolerate a complete 60 minutes of cardio on a machine. That would be terrible. I don’t think I’ve ever done more than 45. Good on you though.[/quote]

I agree. I see women at the gym in the morning going easy on the elliptical when I get there and still on it when I leave…an hour and a half later.
I’ll do long walks outside for 2 hours or more from time to time. It’s nice to go from point A to point B, instead of just walking around the block.
I’ll do treadmill at about 6 MPH for 30 minutes 2X a week.

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
Usually running around 10-12 mph on the street for 30 min for me. I know how fast I am running because I know the given distance and can use the time to determine what my average speed was. Target BPM = 135-155[/quote]

wow so i guess those algebra word problems come in handy afterall?

i walk home from the train station 2 days a week, i walk to the gym 4 days a week, i live in a hilly area too so my walk back from the T is all incline and so is my walk back from the gym.

i really dont see the need to do any cardio in addition to that right now as im already fairly lean and my aim is to gain size, not lose it.

so does everyone just run or does anyone just do oldschool incline walking?