What's Your Shoe Size?

Just curious to see what size shoes T-Nation members wear.

I wear a 15.

What a coincidence. I also wear a 15. For the record I’m about 6’4". And having big feet sucks, shoes are more expensive (sometimes) and harder to find (always).

Why don’t you just come out and ask how big our penises are?

I know that’s what you’re getting at…

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
What a coincidence. I also wear a 15. For the record I’m about 6’4". And having big feet sucks, shoes are more expensive (sometimes) and harder to find (always).[/quote]

I’m 5’11" in shoes and wear a size 13. You actually have “small” feet for your height. I’ve known guys who were 6 feet tall in high school wearing size 15’s and they were still growing. One of my friends at the time couldn’t fit his shoes in his locker.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
One of my friends at the time couldn’t fit his shoes in his locker.[/quote]

Where did he put his red nose and face paint?

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
Professor X wrote:
One of my friends at the time couldn’t fit his shoes in his locker.

Where did he put his red nose and face paint?

[/quote]

Hahahahahaha!! Oh shit, that made me laugh.

6’2 11 1/2

I wear 12 or 13 depending on shoe brand.

I’m just under 6’1" and I wear size 14-15 depending on the brand of shoe.

There is only one person on this site whose answer to this question matters. Where the hell is he?

Size 16-17

Damn, no one wears a 10.5 like me? What’s up with all you bigfoot types?

size 10 for life

I think I’m wearing 11 1/2 right now…I don’t buy shoes that often, and I’m not about to take these off to check. I make up for the length with girth. :wink:

9 full inches over here!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

I’m with you, buddy.

Now since I suspect the OP might be a woman who is, in effect, surreptitiously and actually searching for the size of another body part in particular and using the the ol’ tried and true (so they say), oft repeated correlation principle…might I mention that I am a EE in width?

I’m betting the often satiated Mary Jane would attest that the BIGragoo is rather wide too. However, we would have to hear that from her, I guess, but Big, you don’t let her out much anymore, do you?

NOT THAT I GIVE A FUCK about any of your measurements.[/quote]

Well, then, I’ll just say I’m much more than a mouthful.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

I’m with you, buddy.

Now since I suspect the OP might be a woman who is, in effect, surreptitiously and actually searching for the size of another body part in particular and using the the ol’ tried and true (so they say), oft repeated correlation principle…might I mention that I am a EE in width?

I’m betting the often satiated Mary Jane would attest that the BIGragoo is rather wide too. However, we would have to hear that from her, I guess, but Big, you don’t let her out much anymore, do you?

NOT THAT I GIVE A FUCK about any of your measurements.[/quote]

Push,

You suspected incorrectly. I am a man. I am just asking a question, nothing more to it. I don’t care about the size of any other body parts, I am just asking shoe size, that’s it. Pretty straightforward.

I’m a size 13. My housemate (size 12 6ft 4in) works in a warehouse that stocks fancy dress and novelty items. For a laugh he got me clown shoes for christmas. Next to my trainers they were bout 2cm shorter.