T Nation

What's Your Secret Song?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
Take On Me… Sung in the correct octaves and partials.

I’ve had times where I’ve been singing it with my windows up, and I’ll pass by someone doing yard work and they’ll literally look up when the hear my high note as I go by.

Wow.

Oh, right, let’s talk shit about 90’s era “metal”, but you loves yourself some “AHA”. LOL

It’s ok…

Are you kidding me? What, are you that pissed that you tried to discuss metal and ended up sounding like an angst-ridden 12-year old teenage girl?

And did you just say "90’s era ‘metal’ " to try and sound like you know what you’re talking about? Because clearly you don’t.

Me pissed? Not at all. I was busting your balls.

I do know a little about music. I’m glad that you can tell from an off little comment about what I know, and what I don’t.

Jesus, it’s really not a big deal. [/quote]

My bad. I did mistake your intentions, I’m just still not sure where “90’s era metal” fits into all of this.

[quote]SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:

I’ve had times where I’ve been singing it with my windows up, and I’ll pass by someone doing yard work and they’ll literally look up when the hear my high note as I go by.

Wow.

Oh, right, let’s talk shit about 90’s era “metal”, but you loves yourself some “AHA”. LOL

It’s ok…

Are you kidding me? What, are you that pissed that you tried to discuss metal and ended up sounding like an angst-ridden 12-year old teenage girl?

And did you just say "90’s era ‘metal’ " to try and sound like you know what you’re talking about? Because clearly you don’t.

I do know a little about music. I’m glad that you can tell from an off little comment about what I know, and what I don’t.

Jesus, it’s really not a big deal.

My bad. I did mistake your intentions, I’m just still not sure where “90’s era metal” fits into all of this.[/quote]

I meant “90’s alternative” MY bad. I love music, period, and I like being turned onto new stuff. To me, there can never be too many music threads, although, this topic was just covered. I do understand what you’re saying.

By the way, ABBA kicks AHA’s ass.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:

Wow.

It’s ok…

My bad. I did mistake your intentions, I’m just still not sure where “90’s era metal” fits into all of this.

I meant “90’s alternative” MY bad. I love music, period, and I like being turned onto new stuff. To me, there can never be too many music threads, although, this topic was just covered. I do understand what you’re saying.

By the way, ABBA kicks AHA’s ass. [/quote]

I endorse that last statement.

Anything by Backstreet boys, or Chumbawumba- I get knocked down.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:

Wow.

It’s ok…

By the way, ABBA kicks AHA’s ass.

I endorse that last statement.[/quote]

…Me too.